Met a cute guy.. Mutual friend arranged some drinks.. WHAT NOW!?!

He gave me his phone to figure some of the functions out (I'm good with technology) and I was tempted to put my number in... but just felt it would look desperate and clingy...

We click on many different levels and I think he's hilarious..

At one point our feet touched and I nearly just grabbed his face and kissed him.. lol

We all hung out for a couple hours and had a great night..

I felt like saying and doing so much more.. but I''m being a calm, cool, and collected lady for now. After all.. it's only the second time I've ever met him.. and this time there were some of his friends present. Can't have them thinking I'm a weirdo.. right?

Ack. Should I have just put my number in his phone? I just figured if he wanted it, he would ask for it.. Now what? Should I wait..

or shall I fb him telling him what a great time I had and what a babe I think he is.. :D LOL HELP ME BEFORE I SCARE HIM OFF

haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha I sense a crush, so cute :D. I have had a girl just put her number in my phone a couple times and liked it. It was cute and let me know that they wanted things to go furthar. My advice is to stop worrying about coming across as clingy and start focusing ondoing things that present you self as what you stated, calm and cool. When you worry it puts you out of charecter.

• What If I fb message him saying how I had a great time last night..and give him my number, saying that even though he never asked, this is my way of saying I think you're very cute(guys don't like that word.. give me an adjective please) I want to hang out more.

• Complimenting is what 95% of people would do when they give there number and it also takes away the mystery of what you like about him a little (it's always like placating when you don't know someone well enough to make a real compliment). I'm always in favor of being the exception and taking the bold move. Try sending him your phone number and suggesting you both visit again and a time when you are free to hang out again (drinks next Thursday evening?).

• well.. I did end up fb message my number to the boy. And a couple days later when I bumped into him on the way to work he brought up watching a movie! that night he texted me saying the movie was a rain check..but we texted back and forth. At least now I have his number. Is the ball back in his court? Am I pushing too much if I text him about his weekend? Or my upcoming birthday party?

What Guys Said 3

• Hmmmmmmm... if you want to go for the promiscuous 'come and get me look' carry on with what you are doing. Being 'interested' but not interested could make him chase you about but it sort of depends on what kind of gifl you are, by your comment about his friends thinking you're weird I'm guessing you're either open, cheery and enjoy a laugh or quite quiet and reclusive in thier presence? Either way DO NOT give him your number, if he's interested he'll try and get it, that's one of life's tasks for lads... 'getting her number'

You give it to him you may aswell wear a hat saying 'I like you' or he'll think you want sex...

Do YOU think he's interested?

• Well if he hasn't asked for my number.. so I'm guessing no? ha ha oh well.. and yeah I'm a very open, funny, cheerful sort... with a sexy undercurrent haha, :D Anyhow.. Yeah.. Thanks :) I'ma wait...and meanwhile go on with me life...

• ACT ON IT.

Im attracted to girls that act on impulse, its fun and exciting.

You'll scare him off more if you do nothing!

• Everything you said was cute. If I had been that guy and found your number in my phone I would like that just because it proves that your really bold and interested in me.

What Girls Said 6

• I would have put your number on his phone, and just say that if he had any more questions to text you :P That is an easy way of getting him to not feel like you are being clingy while also being flirty at the same time. You could message him saying that you forgot to give him your number. Just be like "Hey, I had a great time last night. Hope you phone is working well. Here is my number if you have any questions or just want to chat ### ### ####". :) Hopefully he takes the hint, but if not just forget about him :)

• Stay calm, cool and collected. Unless he was brain dead, there is no way he does not realize you had a great time. So you two have a mutual friend and you know how to reach him on Facebook so he should be able to figure out how to reach you too. You need to wait. If he is interested and available he will contact you.

The best relationships involve a back and forth in interest and communication, in other words, you need to let him participate in the process of reaching you. Seeing how over the top interested you are in him, if you don't give space and time for him to show you how interested he is, well you could scare him off or simply just never really know how much he wanted to see you. It is so much better to find out early if a guy really digs you or just enjoyed your company at that moment. If he feels as strongly about you as you feel about him, he will be contacting you soon.

• Lol, yeah you could have probably given him your # at that point, but don't worry, you can still do it the third time you see him.

• don't worry about that, you didn't put your number in. there's no thinking back on it

definitely fb him and let him know

• I'm still thinking whether I should fb him or not.. I was going to say something cute and witty ...

but I really don't want to put him offf.. so maybe I'll leave it up to him. Meh! He's SO CUTE... Arggh**@*#&&!@))(@(((##$$ BUt then again guys are so thick.. often they have to be told that WE LIKE THEM or they seriously DO NOT HAVE A CLUE.. or sometimes even give up before they even try.. thinking there's no chance. lol This boy done make me crazay.

• well you've only been around him a few times, try finding him on Facebook and mesaging for a few weeks/days to figure each other out. See if he is interested in things you are, if he is single and isn't crushing on anyone else but available. Know what I mean? Then hopefully ask for his number so you can call him for the date or possibly he'll ask for yours. good luck

• Well if you don't get his phone number some other woman will