Is dry skin a problem?

OK, well I've always been a bit p*ssed off at my skin for being the way it is. It's similar to ''chicken skin'' in its appearance (the dots, but not as pronounced and rarely raised on my legs or majority of arms). It annoys me that I don't have the smoth perfect legs of everyone else (although they are smooth to touch). Also there is sometimes flakes or 'cracks' in the skin but they are only noticable under bright light. But worst of all I have this mildly on my t*ts where the strap of a bra would go :S

To add to this, I have dry-ish scalp (a lot better than it was, but still more than normal) and you can see it at the very top of my forehead and at the sides. My face is generally more dry than normal but not very noticable.

So would all this basically make me uneappealing? I have an good figure (still tiny boobs >:|) and I'm not fugly.

A side note: I also don't like wearing makeup- I don't actually own any foundation that matches my skin colour. So you can see my few blackheads close up :( I know I would wear foundation more often when I was older, but is it really such a bugger? Thanks for any answers

Perhaps I was exaggerrating... and I'm working on sorting it, thanks, but in the meantime I actually wanted to know if it even mattered

Most Helpful Girl

• not a big deal. no one has prefect skin

What Guys Said 2

• you should look up keratosis pilaris. Sounds like you have a mild form of it. Pretty much your skin doesn't grow as fast as normal so some hair gets trapped in your pores causing bumps. And it causes dry skin.

• Doesn't sound like a big deal to me...

What Girls Said 1

• have you tried dry body brushing your skin? google it it can really help your situation. you probably have psoriasis or excema and that can help. I have bad skin too but when I consistently dry brush it really improves