Have you ever been aware of a guy/girl's eyes dilating?

It's supposed to be a tell tale sign that they are attracted to you. However, I think you'd need to be standing pretty close together to see if their eyes have dilated. It might seem a little creepy if you are staring at their eyes as well

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• My pupils get bigger and then smaller when I find someone attractive. I've been told it's crazy noticeable. I know that I look for it when talking to someone I find attractive. Usually just keeping casual eye contact I can notice it if their eyes are light enough (light brown or blue).

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't noticed or even given it a thought to try and see if they are. I don't really "stare" into people eyes (especially girls for that matter), but I will maintain eye contact to be nice and show that I'm paying attention to what they're saying.

• Yes, I have seen it many times. You are right you have to be close together, but that is the only time the emotions are going to really fire like that anyway. You're not going to get that flood, from across the room in a glance. You have to be close, eye to eye and really feeling each other.

• It's actualy very easy to see, I do it practicly with everyone I see. You don't need to keep looking in his/her eyes but it's an easy trick which can help if you not sure about what she/he wants or if she/he is shy for instance...

What Girls Said 6

• No and it's easier to see on light eyes...and it also depends on the lights because his pupil can dilate because its too dark and not because of you so be aware of that...

• yeah, I mean I'm sure it does happen but I've never payed attention to it

• yeah me neither...thank god my eyes are pretty dark so guys can't see lol...

• haha mine are blue so they're light :P it was raised in my psychology class about pupils dilating and I'd heard about this before so I thought I'd ask :)

• I've seen guys with dilated eyes, but it was for a different reason...

• Yes, I love watching peoples pupils dilate when were about to f***. It's fascinating.

• I really don't care about that to be honest.

• no. most of the guys I deal with are black men with very very dark eyes so you can't really tell. I just try to look for other clues in their actions instead of eyes dilating because you can really only tell if they have light eyes, and even then you'd have to be staring at them intensely. I just go based on chemistry and how he acts towards me compared to other girls

• lol awesome question, 5 stars. but no I haven't. I've never really stared at someone's eyes that much to tell I guess lol