Who wants a few facial tricks for the summer?

I came across these, used them and they worked well for me... so I thought I would share them!

Hydrating Hair Conditioner

1/2 Ripe banana

1/2 Ripe avocado

2 Teaspoons of plain yogurt

1 Tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil

Wide tooth comb

Disposable shower cap

Mash the banana and avocado together in a bowl until smooth and stir in the yogurt and extra virgin olive oil. Wash your hair with shampoo and towel dry. Apply the conditioning mask into your hair thoroughly (avoiding the scalp area) and use a wide tooth comb to ensure it's evenly distributed. Wrap your hair into a bun and cover your head with a disposable shower cap. Leave it on for 20-25 minutes, rinse out the in the shower, and follow up with a shampoo to wash the conditioner completely out.

Moisturizing Body Exfoliator

1 Ripe banana

4 Large strawberries

2 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil

1/2 Cup of raw or processed sugar

Mash the banana and strawberries together in a bowl until smooth and stir in the extra virgin olive oil and sugar. Mix all the ingredients until you have a smooth consistency. In the shower, apply this mixture in circular motions all over your body and let it sit for 3 minutes. Rinse off with warm water, pat dry, and follow up with your favorite moisturizer.

Brightening Mask

1/2 Ripe banana

1/4 Cup of oatmeal

Mash the banana until smooth and mix in the oatmeal. On a clean face, pat the mixture on your skin, avoiding the eye area, and let it sit for 10 minutes. Rinse with warm water and follow up with your favorite toner (optional) and moisturizer.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I'll be trying the Mosituizing Body Exfoliator. Thankyou. =)