Women denied sex

I will admit that I denied women sex. I don't sleep with any Kate, Ann, or Sally that offers. There has to be some sort of emotional connection in order to be intimate. I talked to a friend of mine that wanted sex and I said no. A few days ago she told me that she was still upset I denied her.

I have also denied other women who took it rather harsh and tried to 'get even' by spreading false gossip, damaging physical property, etc. Have any of you ladies ever been denied sex? If so, have you even upset enough to do something about it and what?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have and it's not fun. I've never done anything about it though. I don't take it personally.

What Girls Said 2

• It upsets me because it makes me feel like there was a personal reason for the rejection. Like I'm too unattractive to sleep with. Even if that wasn't the case.

I can be so shallow! Lol!

• well honestly I hav neva asked...g=hahahahaha...lol...if I'm close wit the guy I wait fo him to make the first move...and I guess it gud to hav a gift in really readibng peeps...so no I haven't but I'm sure I kno how it would feel...boutas bad as being used and then ignored...life lessons I tell ya...makess you want to learn

What Guys Said 1

• Hell hath no fury of that of a woman scorned. if I said the old saying correctly.

Do yourself a favor and just give them what they want, a lot of guys would love to be in your shoes. Appreciate your situation and give your gal pals what they want.

• why should he just give them what they want? what just because they might be catty towards him for not doing so? they need to get over it, they can't MAKE him have sex and they shouldn't expect him to have sex with them, especially if its in the mindset of "oh he's a guy, he wants it."