Why do guys say they like natural girls?

All the guys I know like hot, tanned, bleach blond, slutty girls and then say they like natural girls confusing

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if you read past posts on breasts, you'll find most guys here dislike fake breasts as do I. I like the natural look you referring to. I don't like it when a woman wears makeup, I don't like tattoos, I don't like piercings, don't like painted nails, and don't like styled hair.

Most of those aren't deal breakers, except if she had too many tattoos or too many piercings or piercings in the wrong places. That may put me outside the norm, but I'm sure I share some overlap with other guys.

What Guys Said 7

• I mean who wouldn't take a slutty girl over not? I don't know what this "natural" thing is, it sounds nice; but tanned, bleach blond, and slutty! That takes the cake and eats it too.

• It is always tempting ( I am no better or different) to lump the opposite gender together...and yet...we are vastly different...I am probably more similar to YOU than some of my male neighbors...despite our age & sex & nationality differentiations..."tanned" does nothing for me...I don't dislike blondes and have dated them..but would be my last choice for hair color...I say I don't like makeup...but I am OK with eyes & lips...what I really hate is that sh** that some females smear all over their cheeks, "slutty" ? I like females that give me sex...I just don't like it when they give it to other males... personal problem? lol

• Natural girls =

1. girls that don't go to tan salons and look like oompa lumpas

2. girls that don't wear heavy makeup that makes them look like a clown (or too dolled up).

• Yea I know lol, but how come you guys say you like them and then go for the fake ones? I don't know maybe it's just what I'v seen :)

• Every guy is different. And to be honest.. Perhaps not every girl looks "good" natural, and her looks are enhanced drastically with makeup. But no make up IMO> too much make up.

• different guys like different things..

• Why don't you ask them? I mean you could ask gag, but that's really kinda pointless since they're probably not going to answer the same way.

Just ask them instead. You'll either find out they're mistaken or that you're mistaken.

• Do you really believe that all guys want someone with a fake tan, fake eyelashes, fake boobs, and all the other stuff you mentioned below? You're 16 and most of the guys you know are going to want to have sex. Sexual urges are hard to control at that age and they are going to go through the path of least resistance to a girl's pants and that happens to be that tanned, bleach blond, slutty chick.

• We like hot. Hot is good. If it's natural that's even better. But made up hot beats natural ugly like a red-headed step child.

And don't hate. Just because a girl is hot and all guys want to f*** her, doesn't mean she will let them or that she's a slut. Plenty of ugly sluts out there too.

• Excuse me but I'm not ugly and I'm a red head, so re word your answer

• Red heads are awesome, my ex was a red head ha ha :) I dyed my hair red last year... Let's just say I didn't exactly pull it of lol :)

• Nice! Love the redhead with the giant juggs on Mad Men. But that's less about the red hair.

What Girls Said 3

• Because they don't know what natural girls are

• I think when they say "natural" it probably means that they like a girl that is not "fake" and that means she is "real" as in she will be logic in her thinking. Other than that, ofcourse everyone can get "tan" it's just like going outside to the beach. People can get their hair lighter, some people naturally get lighter skin in the summer due to the sun. they can be "hot" and it can be natural. I'm naturally 5'3, 120 pounds, curvy 34,26,38 and I have long streaked hair (light brown with lighter blond highlights) and it's me. I'm real. There are girls out there of all types and who is to say that they can't get a guy to notice them just because they are what you described? They might have a great personality and is really down to earth.

• I'm talking about the fake boobs and the fake hair and the fake eyelashes and the orange spray on tan, that is not natural as in no makeup and I'm not saying I'm natural because I admit I wear loads of makeup but I'm scene it comes with the stereotype but I just can't stand it when people say they want something then turn to something different :)

• ohh, when you said HOT you should have been more specific. yeah, I know what you mean now. You didn't just mean regular hottie, but more like fake hottie like they are really hot but they got so much plastic surgery it's unbelievable. But some times, some people were really insecure in the first place and that's why they got themselves done over. It's their way of living, you shouldn't have to worry about it. If a guy falls for their looks and accepts it's fake, it's not such a bad thing...

• they don't. they say they do because they don't want to be judged as shallow...which they are