What kind of girl do you consider hot, beautiful, and cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• depends on the guy... and when you say hot, beautiful and cute, you just want physical appearance answers... physical appearance isn't everything but it sure does help... I find a girl "hot" when she has a pretty athletic body, and has nice hair and curves in the right places... ... I find a girl "beautiful" when she doesn't have to wear make-up to look good at all... and when her style of clothing is unique... and cute is what I call girls that are small or have small feature in their face like small lips... but all of these usually still depend on the guy...

What Guys Said 2

• Do you really wanna know? OK!

the girl who SUBMITS to me, the girl who says I'M ALL YOURS AND YOUR WISHES ARE MY COMMAND!, the girl who ADORES being a HOUSEWIFE! a girl who have FULL LOVE in her heart and an INNOCENT one! who NEEDS a man TO LIVE!

• Rosie Huntingion..."hot" (for image not for brains)

Princees Diana..."Beautiful" (had heart and brains...truly beautiful)

Renee Zellweger..."cute" ( cause she is funny ...actually she is beautiful too)

I am confused by your question.

What Girls Said 0