Do you consider yourself attractive? What's your race? And where are you from?

I'm not attractive, I'm white (german and italian) and from U.S, how about you?

0|0
34|22

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, mixed (white (german and portuguese) American indian and african). I'm from Brazil.

4|5
    3|1

What Girls Said 33

• I'd call myself average, I guess. I'm white with mainly Irish/Scottish/British ancestry, and I'm from Canada. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a big fan of my appearance, haha. It's taken a while to like myself the way I am, so now I'm milking it for all its worth. Am I attractive to other people? Probably not most. Am I attractive to myself? Absolutely. I'd tap this.

I'm white (Irish, Scottish, German, other stuff) and live in the US.

3|0
    1|1
  • Yep I may only be 16 but I think I look great for my age I'm White I guess but I'm pretty tanned naturally ( Russian, English) Canadian. I am super tall for my age which I like 6'4 and still growing I have been raised to be very confident so I am probably not as pretty as I think I am but whatever lol :)

1|1
    0|0
  • i'm alright looking I guess. I never really thought about it.

peranakan, manchu, chinese...and a little portuguese but I think it's so watered down it's almost non-existent

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk it usually depends on my mood or whatever. I'd say I'm average. I'm white (German, Czech) and Mexican. And I'm from the U.S. also

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really,

German and Italian

Germany :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty, yes. I'm Sri Lankan with Euro ancestry (mainly Dutch, Portuguese, British). I live in Australia.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm average

I am biracial. Part black an Hispanic(nonwhite/non black)

Could be better, could be worse

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive! :) I am mostly norwegian and hungarian and from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and from the US. I have been told I'm hot,sexy and all that:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'm that gorgeous -_-

half hispanic/white.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'm okay looking. I'm a Filipina!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know..I don't believe in beauty because it will fade anyway; I am Kadazan Dusun girl and from Borneo.

0|0
    0|0
  • am I attractive? not especially.

Im white...5'3" 105 lbs.

I have blond hair/blue eyes...a big nose...not anything exciting.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sure everyone answering the question to this post is attractive, so try to say something nice about yourself. :)

• k let me reframe. I think I am attractive and everyone must agree with me. I begin my day by taking some time to admire my facial features for about 2 hours. next I find an outfit and continue a second round of admiration. on my Facebook page, I have about 10 thousand pictures of myself. everyone needs to get like me.

• I consider parts of me attractive. lol

I'm portuguese and czech.

and from canada

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself slightly below average. I'm white and I'm from the New England part of the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how I'm feeling that day. Today I don't feel too pretty. I'm white from the U.S.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well after reading the other answers I guess I could mention I'm German, Irish, and American Indian.

• Yes I consider myself attractive. I'm german/English and polish. And I'm from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm pretty damn hot. I'm Mexican with Cora (Tribe) ancestry. I'm from Killa Cali, U.S

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm very pretty usually, but the thing is I rarely hear people tell me that I am =\ oh well

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want to sound conceited and full of myself, but based on what other people (friends and strangers alike) tell me, I am pretty attractive. I'm Chinese and I'm from Hong Kong

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm FUGLY. o.O

Somali

LONDON xD

I hate the way I look but people call me beautiful but others compare me to other Somali girls .. >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehhh... It depends on what you think. Idk. I am an American Australian. Born in CA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would consider myself to be attractive, partly based on what other people tell me. I'm Black (From South-America), Asian (South-East Asia) and White (From Europe), I have curves in the right places and know how to work them. It's also a confidence thing, the way you carry yourself, which I think can make a person more attractive. I'm from Western Europe.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm Persian and guys think I'm pretty hot. I can keep

Pretty busy if I want lol

0|0
    0|0
  • im pretty cute

west indian/black/native

florida

0|0
    0|0
  • Im fairly attractive I guess. I'm not so much sexy as I am pretty/striking. I'm very pale with blond hair, large dark eyes, and high cheekbones. I'm Norwegian, German, and Native American. I'm from the U.S.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I'm pretty. I'm Egyptian but with mixed ancestory (Greek, Syrian and British).

0|0
    0|0
  • I consider myself attractive for the most part. Some days I don't feel attractive but some days I really do. For the most part when I get ready and dressed up I feel really attractive and I guess that shows. I'm half white, and half east-indian. My father was raised in fiji...so fijian I guess. But I actually did not like being half east indian for a while because of all the stereo-types that come with it. Also because I was raised white by my white mother and never met my father up until a few years ago. I know nothing of the culture nor am I really interested. But for some reason a lot of guys still think I'm really attractive. I get hit on by a lot of guys from all races. Mostly white and Hispanic, and some Asian and middle eastern. Which is fine by me! Since I like white and Hispanic guys. But I haven't had much luck in finding a decent boyfriend. And I sometimes wonder if that relates to my heritage or just being unfortunate and meeting guys who are commitment phobic, but as far as looks goes yes I do get complimented alot. Most people think I'm italian and white or hispanic and white so maybe that's why. Also I live in Southern California. Hope that helps. Also I've looked up online a lot of models who are mixed with east-indian and white or east-indian and something else, but most of them are drop dead gorgeous and look very exotic, some light skinned some more olive, but they are none the less gorgeous. People have told me I look like a model but I still don't believe them sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I am but I'm not feeling it lol I'm from U.S. Swedish and American Indian.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most Sweeds are pretty or handsome and American Indians are beautiful so you must be gorgeous.

• Oh well that's sweet lol thank you

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 22

• I'm from France and I carry Norman blood.

1|0
    0|1
  • Naw, I'm not very attractive, I have a big nose, a butter face, and I have a thin build. But I work out and have big arms, nice abs and now I am in good shape. So I guess I could be considered average now? Doesn't get me down, like brad pitt says in Troy "I was born and this is what I am". There's not much you can do about who you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive as f***, I'm also white but I'm only American and from America

0|0
    0|2
  • I'm not attractive. I'm mostly Black. (also German and Cherokee) and from the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most the time I feel average but sometimes I feel more attractive. I'm white german/swedish from usa

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think of myself as average, I'm British, German, and Irish with some Native American thrown in from my moms side. However I am 100% American! I'm from SoCal. I have been told my eyes are exceptional by many people though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Think I'm average

Colombian

From the U.S

0|0
    0|0
  • I look okay, I'm black and from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I look bad sometimes.

Caucasian.

Ireland.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I think I'm just average and I'm mostly Colombian with some other sh*t thrown in and I'm from the US

0|0
    0|0
  • yes White(French, German, Swedish) Florida

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I'm mestizo (combination of mayan, aztec, and spanish), and from the US.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

Mostly German, with some Slovak, and Ukrainian.

U.S.A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Proud Uglo-American here.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes,

white/caucasian, wahetever

Germany

0|0
    2|1
  • My friends say I'm adorable, I'm filipino in MD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Greek Cypriot, Irish, German American. Girls tell me I look good.

0|0
    0|1
  • Sometimes yes, others no. American with English, Irish, Scottish, German and Cherokee Indian.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure I'm average. I'm from California and both my parents were born in India.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm probably about average, I'm majority Persian and from Canada

0|0
    0|0
  • Completely average white guy from the U.S.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am! Girls like me and I like them

0|0
    0|0