Does a white belt and a white shoe look weird on a guy?

Ladies , does a white belt worn with a white shoe look weird on a guy ? Like I have an athletic build and a rugged look to my face , does it suit me ?

Most Helpful Guy

• The full Cleveland? It's been out of style long enough that you could probably wear it and come off as retro. I would forgo the leisure suits that are often worn with them, however. It really depends on the look you're going for. If you want a dressier look, I would suggest wearing it with gray or navy blue trousers, jacket, vest etc. and bold colored shirts. For something more casual, I'd suggest dark wash jeans. Fashion is subjective however, so go with what you like.

• No I don't mean anything with suits . I'm thinking more along the lines of wearing a black t-shirt , white belt , blue denim jeans and a white sneaker

What Girls Said 5

• only one white shoe or a pair? with only one shoe its gona look pretty inane, maybe a pair of white shoes and a white belt then YES it'll look good <3

• Ehh I can't picture that. I don't dig the white belts.

• wait...im confused..in a tux or like averaged jeans...with a white tee and with sneakers...

please elaborate.

• the white belt does, not so much the shoes

• Yes.

What Guys Said 4

• If you're talking about bucks, I'd suggest a ribbon belt instead.

If you're talking about athletic shoes, just ... no.

• no, you look like a boss.

• i don't kno if it suits cause I don't have a pic of you lol but I wear them but my white shoes have black in them :P and I match it with black shirt and jeans.

• na, always match your belt to you shoes...