What do guys like best about a girl?

what makes a girl more attractive or what do you notice first about a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the girl or woman.

Sometimes it's something "physical (hair, eyes)," sometimes it's "visual" (How she carries herself, her sense of style, etc), sometimes it's a little detail or mannerism (though usually this is coupled with something else), and sometimes it's hearing that we have a lot of things that we have in common. It's usually a combination from "all of the above."

The woman that I'm interested in now - she's very attractive - but not what I would have thought I'd ever go for. But it's not "just" that. We have similar interests; We've worked at similar jobs; we've had similar obscure pets; we have a lot of the same hobbies, similar tastes in movies and TV shows; even our "bucket lists" have similar things on them. The hobbies that we don't quite share 100%, I think that we appreciate them, but for different aspects. It's very cool.

• well it seems like you 2 would make a great couple

• Thanks P4L; See, that's what I'd like to think. She isn't interested, though, and sadly, I don't think she'd ever change her mind, so holding out hope would be kind of silly at this point; but I really wish I had the chance.

• oh well that sucks

What Guys Said 23

• confidence.

• I notice her face first. That's the most attractive part of a girl in my opinion (apart from her personality of course).

• Cuteness and femininty (voice and appearance, then personality), personality is second most important, character comes first, I only like sweet/nice girls.

• The fact that in general, women know how to be more enthusiastic about things than men are. It's fun "being with the guys" but if I want to loosen up, women know how to make that happen for me.

• Face, hair, butt, boobs. What else?

• Guys in general like girls who

ARE:

Nice,social,easy to get along with, pretty and in shape or at least skinny (for most guys)

ARENT (important ones here)

Ball busters (basically feminazi's that's just annoying..)feminisist's are OK cause they want equality

Bitches

Drama starters

And don't have extreemly expensive tastes cause then.. she's a gold digger (don't be hatein) I don't want a trophy wife/girlfriend

• Well, everyone is going to have a different answer, but let's see... for me personally, I like thin girls with long hair who dress very casually. I think it's cute as hell when a girl is just wearing pajama pants, or something comfortable. I don't mind if they're wearing makeup or dressed up at all, I just like natural beauty.

• smile, niceness, cute voice, just acts very feminine and friendly. how she smells. her body and face too ofcourse.

• soft skin.

amazing lips.

curves in all the right places.

the feeling I get that when I hold her in my arms, she is safe.

• Face, hair, eyes, curves, personality.

• At first, it's her body. But then, it's her personality that hooks me.

• Smile

• face , smile , her looks at me!

• Clean skin is the most important. Then comes body fitness and shape. After that is the face and smile. That's what I notice first. Then, after I talk to her, it really depends on the person

• yea I really agree on the skin being most important. I notice that first above all other things for some reason.

• yea I can't stand if my face has tons of pimples... its gross

• I like a girls smile... Her verticle smile that is.

• Things in common.

• face , smile , simplicity

• face & smile

• oops I misspelled VERTICAL

• F*** LOOKS F*** LOOKS F*** LOOKS

PERSONALITY DO THE FULLEST

IF YOU GOT LOOKS AND PERSONALITY THAT A MANS DREAM IF YOU LIKE SPORTS A PLUS AND IF YOU AINT SHY ABOUT URE SEXUALITY ONTHER PLUS FREEK IN THE SHEETS

TIERD OF THIS INSCURE CONSIDED BARBIE TYPE GIRLS THEY LOOK GOOD BUT THEY SUCK WHEN IT COMES TO RELTIONSHIPS FOREALS THEY CARE TO MUCH ON HOW GOOD THEY LOOK OR IF THE OTHER GIRL IS TALKING ABOUT THEM F*** THAT! TO MUCH DRAMA...

SO YOUR ANSWER WILL BE PERSONALITY

• eyes, legs, butt and boobs

• feet.

• why did this rate a Down Arrow?

• what if your boyfriend liked your feet

• lol, I would never let him see my feet

• Hair and skin. smile and all the other things matter too but if you haven't seen the girl before the first glance would attract those two things the the facial summetry, eyebrows/eyes and smile would be the second thing or the body depending on the guy... it's like a car.. the car with bad paint job wouldn't attract a lot of girls lol.

What Girls Said 2