Are dark brown eyes beautiful?

I have dark brown eyes...so I was just wondering if guys find dark brown eyes attractive or not?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Im more attracted to girls with brown eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I think that colors does not matter as long as you can look at the eyes of the one you want , you will still get lost in her eyes whatever color they have . :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely beautiful. Big brown eyes... love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really find eye color alone attractive. It's how well it fits with the girl. So I believe it CAN be beautiful, just like any other eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a girl who has some of the most Becutiful color eye's I have ever seen. they are a Dark chocolate Brown.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark brown eyes too, almost black, but I find blue and green eyes attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • all guys are different so you can't really ask a whole population of them if they have the same opinion, but as for me, I absolutely love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I rather dislike them, love green eyes tho

1|0
    2|0
  • Yeah. I love dark brown. I like green over brown, but second place is good. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing really special about them

2|0
    2|0
  • I actually really like brown eyes. For the longest time I thought blue or green would be my favorite, but as weird as it may sound, I realized recently that brown eyes just seem so warm and friendly to me, so I like brown eyes :)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Some guys will prefer them, some wont, most don't care that much. I think all eyes look pretty darn cool if you take a close look.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course they do. If they like the way you look I'm sure they'll love your eyes. All eye colors are beautiful no matter what.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys prefer green or blue

Brown is quite common

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope so mine are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every single eye color is beautiful. Yes, they are :)

1|0
    0|0