Guys: Are stretch marks on a girl's stomach a turnoff for you?

Question ^^^^^ thanks for answering :) be honest please

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'v never cared for stretch marks, not in the least turned off by them and they are deffinitly not anything to worry about. Especially considering the fact that over time they will fade anyway but as they are, I don't find anything wrong with them its natural :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Nah, who cares?

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me a bit. Women are way too hard on themselves. Newsflash! Guys are crazy about women.. we don't worry about half of the stuff you do! If you had any idea, you wouldn't worry about stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't even think they're that visible, are they? And even if they were visible it wouldn't really matter. They're not a turn off.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not at all..could even be a turn on...

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope they iznt, you b gud yo!

1|0
    0|0
  • not really. for a straight, horny guy nothing is a turn off lol

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys don't care too much about stretch marks.

Heres the thing, you can't do anything about them- it's where the skin has stretched out- weight gain, weight loss, pregnancy, growth spurts- most every woman gets them to some degree, the same as cellulite.

So, since you can't change them, why waste your time on a guy who doesn't like them? :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Well you know...it's just decoration...they don't do anything good or bad...I get a kick out of her zebra stripes