He says I would be his perfect woman if I was blond?

what do I make from this statement, I really like him and I enjoy spending time with him..my only flaw that's stopping him from dating is because I'm brunette not blond, what gives I'm an attractive young woman and have been told on many occasions but

are men really going to make hair color a deal breaker ...makes me want to put up my dating shoes sheesh!

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Guy

• He is utterly stupid! I also have a preference for blondes- but it didn't stop me from falling hopelessly in love with a woman with brown hair. I loved her the way she was, and could not care less about the color of her hair!

Don't waste another minute of your time with this clown. Find a man who will want you as you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • my initial reaction, so difficult because I hopelessly like him..yeh but I know what an ffing tool

What Guys Said 1

• some people are still against interracial dating, that's just a color as well...

0|0
    0|0
    • oh give me a break..you know what I'm naturally blond but have always dyed my hair since I was a teen, I refuse to tell him this as I think what he said was inane and shallow and should have little importance in a relationship. we get on great,the chemistry is there but I clearly don't tick all his boxes

What Girls Said 4

• Some people are just really picky like that. Like I won't date a guy if he has a tongue ring. Stupid I know, because my future husband might be wearing one right now lol

So yea, it sucks but if he's not willing to overlook that, then your a bit out of luck.

Sorry, I know us picky people suck :\

0|0
    0|0
  • It means this, he prefers blondes. If he thinks the color of your hair is a deal breaker, things wouldn't be so great in a relationship anyhow. They are PLENTY of brunette lovers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't you dare even consider dying your hair blone. What a joke!

Its so not acceptable to reject a girl based on her hair colour.

But its his loss, because his future brunette soul mate/ wife will walk past one day and he won't even notice her.

0|0
    0|0
    • ur sweet thank you darling

• What the f***

0|0
    0|0