Yoga pants! What should I wear them with?

They're long yoga pants, I usually don't wear them. I have nice ass and I wanna make it look even better with yoga pants, lol ^^ And they're so comfy too, I'm tired of my tight jeans!

But, I don't know how to match it for everyday wear, like when I hangout with my friends or in class. I don't want to look like I just got out of the gym. What shoes and top looks good with it?

All answers are appreciated!

Most Helpful Girl

• Any normal fitted shirt would work. But for everyday I would recommend skirts (with tights if it's cold) just as comfy and don't seem too lazy. Also, some guys think that girls who wear yoga pants and sweat pants frequently when they're not working out send the message that they are easy to get in bed. Just don't want you to send the wrong message or look sloppy

What Guys Said 4

• Just wear the pants. Once you start adding shirts etc, it just gets too busy.

• Something the opposite of yoga pants looks great with yoga pants. Like a button-up long-sleeved plaid shirt tied at the waist with an undershirt. Just make sure those pants hug each cheek separately.

• Do not wear yoga pants outside of a gym

• Don't worry so much about the rest of the outfit but def DO NOT look like you just came from the gym! Less is more with yoga pants. Sneakers or uggs and a tight fitting shirt. And please, if you know you don't have a nice ass, don't wear them.

What Girls Said 7

• I think you need to make sure you wear panties under them as I have seen some girls who don't and you see a cameltoe. For on the top, I think a shirt that covers part of your ass so its a bit longer is good.

• Ofcourse I would wear panties with them :) but , do you get a cameltoe with thong?

• I honestly think that they only look right in the gym. no way from stopping them to looking a bit..like you just got out of the gym.

• I wear mine with regular t shirts. Converse. Wear whatever you would wear with jeans.

• I wear mine with a slightly embellished tunic and flats.

• They aren't leggings, therefore they aren't very versatile...

I wear yoga pants but I'm not trynna show off lol so I wear mine with a t-shirt. I do workout so I don't mind looking like I came outta the gym

• a tunic

• You really can't wear yoga pants with much. Otherwise, leggings or tights would be a better choice and more stylish.

I wore yoga pants almost everyday to class because I'd hit the gym right after. You could wear a cami/tank top with flip flops if you don't want to look too athletic. And keep your hair down and wear makeup to look even more dressy.