Why do guys say the blond twin is hotter?

i have two friends who are identical twins. they look exactly the same in face and body and even wear all the same sizes. they are both very pretty with great bodies.

they are natural brunettes but one of them dyes her hair blond. I've heard a lot of guys say the blond twin is hotter looking, but I don't get why. the brunette twin looks exactly the same with the exception of hair color.

btw this is just about looks, not personality. guys call the blond twin HOTTER LOOKING. and they both have the same cali girl style.

Most Helpful Girl

• It might just be me, but it seems like blond hair is more rare. Especially more rare than brown hair, for example : You could put ten girls in a room, six will have brown hair, two will have black hair, one will have red hair and one will have blond hair. Also, generally, lighter and brighter things just stand out more. Blond is a lighter color. I realize that the twin has unnatural blond hair, but it may look pretty close to real. The whole bleach blond, is a horrible look personally. I mean, come on .. We all know it's fake and we all know you're hair is going to be ruined! Natural blondes are less likely to find. But I do agree, for some reason just because a girl is blond, it can help be more attractive just because she ha blond hair. Almost like an automatic bonus. I hope I helped.

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys just prefer blondes.

I understand. Because I flat out prefer brunettes. I know I'm not fair about it. I find some blondes hot, but I know that I rate a blond '10' as about equal to a brunette '8'. So some other guys are the other way around.

• I definitly prefer a brunette over a blond any day. I got really lucky meeting a fantastic one.

But I'm not completely sure why some guys say the blond one is hotter, I mean, I guess it's like one of those things where someone says:

"What's the first thing you think of when I say dog?"

And you answer with Cat.

You know?

• I know this doesn't answer your question properly but I would need to see a picture to judge which one is hotter. I have blond and brunette friends and some of the blond girls look cute whereas the other blondes look hot, likewise with the brunettes. So I probably really wouldn't be able to tell unless I see a picture or something.

• Some guys just prefer blondes, that's all.

• well yeah I know different guys have different preferences but it seems like 80% of the guys at my school say the blond one is hotter and I didn't think hair color preference was that big a difference.

• haha way to hate on the gingers.

• I loved her, but she was an emotional mess. And when we met she was all innocent sexually and after a year with me she was insatiable and wanted to f*ck ALL the time.

• Blond's just stand out to me.

What Girls Said 4

• people usually like the opposite of themselves, I am naturally blond and I like darker hair on a guy, allot of guys have dark hair so they find blond different and attractive. My brother has blond hair and he likes brunette girls.

• I wasn't aware.

• It's not about the hair

• society has subliminally programmed people to prefer blonds. all people haven't been affected but many many have. that's very telling when its identical twins who look exactly alike with the exception of hair color. blond is automatically hotter to some people. I've noticed girls that were average looking who didn't get much male attention dye their hair blond and automatically get way more attention and be considered more beautiful. they didn't get any prettier but their hair color changed.