Who is the best looking person in your family? Your brother? Your sister? Yourself?

Who is the best looking person in your family? Your brother? Your sister? Yourself?

Updates:
as for me, I'll admit I'm bitter because my oldest brother is very attractive and I'm not.

0|0
15|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a tie between my mother and my sister. My mother was a model when she was my age, and she's aged very well. She's 38 but I swear she doesn't look a day over 30. My sister is 17 and currently a model. She's a girl most guys consider quite sexy.

My dad's just your average 40 year old man and I'm nothing special.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 14

• Me... not that I've got much competition. My entire extended family consists of about ten people.

0|1
    1|0
  • My parents were very attractive when they were young. Now I have 3 brothers, the oldest (34) looks like enrique iglesias, the second (30) doesn't look like someone but he is attractive the youngest (29) looks a bit like david beckham. And my sister (33) looks like nicole scherzinger but she has a paler skin. And me (18) I think I am the ugliest one. I hate how I look

0|2
    0|0
  • My mom. She was beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say possibly my sister or me. Can't tell yet because she's only 8, but she'll be really pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom :(

0|0
    0|0
  • my sister is so beautiful.

0|0
    1|0
  • My wee cus she is gorgeous <3

0|1
    3|0
  • probably my aunt. she just really knows how to dress well and apply make-up.

2|0
    2|1
  • ummmmmm... sister

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say my little sister. We look like we could be twins, but I just think she looks better.

0|0
    2|1
  • Hm, I don't know. It's between me and my sister ofcourse, my parents are too old haha. But I don't know, she's got the better ass, I've got the boobs. I think we are equally pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say my mom =)

2|0
    1|0
  • my twin brother is ''something special'' lol He's very very good looking, I can't even describe... My oldest sister is very attractive too... I think I'm the least attractive in my family...(but I don't consider myself ugly...I'm comfortable with my looks

0|2
    1|0
  • my cousin. she's really very beautiful

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 6

• Immediate family? My sister used to be before she let herselfgo. Now it's me. Extended family? I would probably have to say either my cousin Jerry on my mom's side or my cousin Sarah on my dad's side.

0|1
    0|0
  • Definately my older sister, she look a lot like me but she is really pretty, I used ot hate it when guys that wanted to date her would be nice to me all of a sudden just to get a good chance with her lmao, was really dumb tbh!

1|0
    0|0
  • I would say my middle brother is probably the most handsome followed by me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably say I'm the best looking person in my family... Which is weird for me to say... >.<

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not one bit stuck up or conceited at all, but it is definitely me all the way! I'm the best looking in my whole extended family including all my relatives that go centuries back. I'm just so damn sexy!

And don't judge me cause I'm anon, I'm doing your computer a favor cause if you could see my DP, it would burn a hole in your computer it is that hot!

1|1
    0|0