Why are very old men attracted to me?

I'm 22 years old and it seems like I usually attract old men ( VERY old) not guys my age... For example, usually I'm hired when very old guys interview me, and I get hit on old guys. Im not overweight, I'm normal weight, and people say I look really young for a college student...I would like to attract guys who are around my age and not old geezers... What are the reasons for attracting very old guys? And how can I attract guys my age?

Only serious replies! Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some girls like older guys. An 18 girl thought I was too young. And I thought that was odd. Older men generally are attracted to younger women. Shit happens. Then again, some older men aren't fussy who they shag and see you as a one night stand. While guys in your own age bracket probably are fussy. This sounds bad, but might be true why you're not getting hit on often. But if you haven't realized by now, lots of guys are shy of messing up and feel if they got rejected by you, they've messed up their chance. So some of your close male friends are probably making friends with you so they can get to know you and maybe get with you later. Look around you, some of those guys you fancy and refuse to ask you out straight, probably fancy the pants off you.Or, go to a bar with one of your hot mates. Speak with two guys first, tell them to buy you your drinks. And take it from there.

• well, I don't know about that, but I know that I'm not unattractive, but not attractive enough so that guys get shy around me...although it seems like some guys are a bit hesitant to approach me, like in school for example...

• I hope I didn't come across as an ass or something. Don't feel like you're unattractive. The opposite also works badly too. If you're super hot, guys will be extra shy. I was like this when I was younger. Now, I'll chat anyone up. You're probably a babe and you don't know it.

• and guys that have told me I was attractive were all old men as well

• Show Older

What Guys Said 5

• you're ripe and have the "scent"...they're years in the field give them the knowledge...

• I still don't understand what you're saying

• *sorry meant "their" hope that helps!

• What?

• stop wearing granny knickers and hair curlers and FOR GOODNESS SAKE put those knitting needles down dear!

• I don't do those things, though...

• He, he, he. Why don't ya come sit on my lap while I call the waaaambulance!

• It's whatever you make of it. ; - )

• what do you mean by that ?

• do the opposite of everything you do now. hmm, makes sense.

• wow?

• Wow...

• What is your personality like and how would you rate your flirting abilities?

• That does present a bit of a problem haha. If they hang out with guys, find out when and where they do and join them. Remind them "hey, I'm really shy around guys, I get really nervous, so can you help me talk to them?" Nothing wrong with that at all. If a guy starts talking with you, let him. If/when you have a job, make friends with the guys who work there if any work there.

• i don't know any guys...all of my friends are female

• Haha, no those are my recommendations for shy girls. Outgoing girls, I have a different set of ideas.Like I said, use nervousness to your advantage. Or pay more attention to the things you like in a guy and maybe you could fall for a guy you already know. My parents had been friends for a while, but my mom fell in love with my dad because he openly and aggressively confronted some guys who had stolen something from one of his friends, noting the loyalty he had to those close to him.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• What are you considering old? 30? 40? 50? 60? I love men between 30 - 45.

• Well, you're probably too cute to resist. :D

• but I rarely smile...lol.

• You smile (cause at work you're suppose to), you're not rude, you say hello to them and don't give them the look of disgust, stuff like that.

• Show Older
  • OMG! OMG! I'M EXACTLY LIKE YOU. Older men (past 40) have been hitting on me ever since I turned 14. It's kinda creepy and a bit sad because guys my own age don't even pay attention to me. I'm like Miss. Invisible to guys my age and a neon sign of older men. I wish it is the opposite.