Why are very old men attracted to me?

I'm 22 years old and it seems like I usually attract old men ( VERY old) not guys my age... For example, usually I'm hired when very old guys interview me, and I get hit on old guys. Im not overweight, I'm normal weight, and people say I look really young for a college student...I would like to attract guys who are around my age and not old geezers... What are the reasons for attracting very old guys? And how can I attract guys my age?

Only serious replies! Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some girls like older guys. An 18 girl thought I was too young. And I thought that was odd. Older men generally are attracted to younger women. Shit happens. Then again, some older men aren't fussy who they shag and see you as a one night stand. While guys in your own age bracket probably are fussy. This sounds bad, but might be true why you're not getting hit on often. But if you haven't realized by now, lots of guys are shy of messing up and feel if they got rejected by you, they've messed up their chance. So some of your close male friends are probably making friends with you so they can get to know you and maybe get with you later. Look around you, some of those guys you fancy and refuse to ask you out straight, probably fancy the pants off you.Or, go to a bar with one of your hot mates. Speak with two guys first, tell them to buy you your drinks. And take it from there.

• that's true... guys my own age don't hit on me often...at school, there are some guys that approach me in classes, but I'm not usually attracted to them... maybe I am really not that attractive

• Show Older
    • I hope I didn't come across as an ass or something. Don't feel like you're unattractive. The opposite also works badly too. If you're super hot, guys will be extra shy. I was like this when I was younger. Now, I'll chat anyone up. You're probably a babe and you don't know it.

• well, I don't know about that, but I know that I'm not unattractive, but not attractive enough so that guys get shy around me...although it seems like some guys are a bit hesitant to approach me, like in school for example...

What Guys Said 5

• He, he, he. Why don't ya come sit on my lap while I call the waaaambulance!

• what do you mean by that ?

• It's whatever you make of it. ; - )

• What is your personality like and how would you rate your flirting abilities?

• Im not very flirty.. I'm really quiet, extremely shy around guys my age... Not flirty at all, except when I'm drunk.

• Show Older
    • i don't know any guys...all of my friends are female

• That does present a bit of a problem haha. If they hang out with guys, find out when and where they do and join them. Remind them "hey, I'm really shy around guys, I get really nervous, so can you help me talk to them?" Nothing wrong with that at all. If a guy starts talking with you, let him. If/when you have a job, make friends with the guys who work there if any work there.

• you're ripe and have the "scent"...they're years in the field give them the knowledge...

• What?

• *sorry meant "their" hope that helps!

• I still don't understand what you're saying

• stop wearing granny knickers and hair curlers and FOR GOODNESS SAKE put those knitting needles down dear!

• I don't do those things, though...

• do the opposite of everything you do now. hmm, makes sense.

• Wow...

• wow?

What Girls Said 2

• OMG! OMG! I'M EXACTLY LIKE YOU. Older men (past 40) have been hitting on me ever since I turned 14. It's kinda creepy and a bit sad because guys my own age don't even pay attention to me. I'm like Miss. Invisible to guys my age and a neon sign of older men. I wish it is the opposite.

• What are you considering old? 30? 40? 50? 60? I love men between 30 - 45.

• Over 50 ... I don't mind guys under 40... It becomrs a probkem when they reach their 50s, and most guys who openly appeoqch me seem to fall inthis group

• Show Older
    • but I rarely smile...lol.

• Well, you're probably too cute to resist. :D