Guys. What are your views and feelings on girls with tongue piercings?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the person on some people piercings look damn good on others not so good I have friends who are covered with tats and have multiple piercing so to me it doesn't matter

What Guys Said 6

• Look sweetheart, you can shove all the metal you want into your body. As long as you don't try to shank me with a toothbrush during some weird prison sex fantasy while I'm trying to play Wii Golf, then we will be just fine. =)

• LMFAO!!!!

• You brought laughter to a bunch of guys & girls that are covered in tats and have piercings after I told them this joke funniest thing in the world and one guy works in a tattoo and piercing studio he wrote it down to put it up on their wall

• Glad I could give you all a laugh. I have a lot of tattoos myself. The piercing chair has always amused me in a howard hughes meets hannibal lechter kind of way. I've always been fascinated that some ladies need a little jab of surgical steel to turn up the volume on their g-knob. God bless the little skipper in their skin boat!

• Absolutely disgusting and distracting. Everyone I know with a tongue ring is playing with it all the time...gross! If I were single, I would never, ever date a girl with a tongue ring.

• I have had oral from a woman with a tongue barbell and many different attachments. Didn't do anything extra but when the barbell was cold, the sensation was unusual. I'm not a guy who's that into receiving oral though so this may not help as much.

• i personally don't really like any type of facial piercings so I'm not a big fan of them

• i don't mind it but for me sometimes it turn me off.

• To keep it simple, not interested in them.

What Girls Said 0