Why do I get more attention with blond hair? Do guys think blonds are easier?

my hair is naturally brown but I dyed it blond just to see if I liked it. it's not super fake bleach blond but people can probably tell it's not natural. I think it looks good though and a lot of people say it looks good with my features.

my guy friends always said I was cute before but I never got any real male attention. now my guy friends and even random guys are saying I'm hot and I've been asked out more in the last few weeks when I was blond than ever before.

why is this? I didn't change my style, or get any better looking, or change my personality. I'm afraid guys believe in the stereotype that blondes are more promiscuous and think I'll sleep with them. in my case that's not true at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dyed blond hair looks very tryhard.

It lets guys know that you're seeking male attention.

And they're glad to deliver it.

What Guys Said 1

• Possibly. Though it's more about being more interesting, out of the ordinary.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know..alot of people have blond hair. Some ugly some pretty

• Guys like the dyed blond hair look.

Dunno, makes you stick out?

• Anything that sticks out attracts guys' attention. Doesn't matter which color, as long as it's not normal.

• I don't know. That's odd.

• Maybe you just look good blonde