Chest hair, hot or not?

Girls: Do you like guys with chest hair or you think it's gross?

Guys: Do you have chest hair? If so, do you remove it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. Not a huge overabundance of it, like a f.ucking pelt or something lmao, but some is nice. My boyfriend has the perfect amount, I think. My fingers always find their way into it while we're sleeping, haha. =P I'd definitely rather have a guy be a little bit furry, than get stubbly if he doesn't shave his chest often enough. I like some hair on a dude.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's creepy and makes me look middle aged even though I'm really young, so I just shave it. I told one guy about this and he said that's gay, but no one has noticed, they just think I naturally don't have chest hair, so I'm glad I do it. However, if a guy wants to do it, he has to be diligent or else he'll get "chest stubble."

• I don't have chest hair, proud and glad I don't.

• Smooth all over, baby. =)

• I very little body hair and prefer go be smooth as well all over.

• My chest is exactly like his:

link

I really don't give a sh*t if people don't like it. I LOVE having it and would never shave it off. It's a part of the now-a-man me!

• I like your attitude:))

• Yeah that's not bad at all. Some girls might think it's excessive or unattractive, but I'm not one of them.

• I don't have chest hair. I'm not a really hairy person thank god

What Girls Said 9

• As long as he isn't a furry.

link No...he is cute...but too much furr.

link This is perfect.

link This is F***ing Awesome lol.

• I like it.

• I like a little. Not hairy all over, but I don't like the completely smooth feeling. I'M the girl in the relationship. Plus, there's nothing worse than when the guy's hair is coming back in and it's stubbly.

• Not.

If I'm smooth why can't he be?

Haha =)

• maybe because you're a girl and he's a guy:)) does he have to have smooth legs too?

• Haha

No...but I'd want to see how that feels! Haha x)

What I meant is that if I shave all over why can't he shave his chest (if he has chest hair).

--but I just prefer having a boyfriend who just doesn't have chest hair...

• If a guy has it I'm not going to be like "eww you're gross!". It all depends on the guy for me.

• i don't like chest hair but some guys look good with it.

• I don't like it.

• i don't like guys with chest hair. tough if they have a little bit, that's fine.

• i kinda like it but only if he keeps it under control