Do you find ear stretching or ear gauging gross?

Ear stretching or gauging are those holes you can get in your earlobes by getting them pierced and stretching them bigger and bigger over a period of time.

Does it turn you on or off?

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally don't like them.

they kind of weird me out. but I wouldn't not date a guy if he had them.

What Girls Said 22

• i love gages. but when they get too big, its gross. like no larger than quarter. I notice guys with gages first, shows that they do what they want, or what they like.

• turn off!

• p.s. that never goes back, right? I just don't get why anyone would do that. Are you really going to want gauges when you're a grandpa?

• Hm, okay. Didn't know it could shrink back. Well, anyway, I don't really find it attractive. I think when it's small it can be oookay, but bigger... like one inch... freaks me out and is definitely a turn-off.

• Alright, thank you. (:

• alot of guys where I live have it so I'm kinda used to it and don't find it gross.

• I like them if there not to big, there comes a point when they look gross. I really like them with spikes through them.

• My boyfriend has em but not very big. If I could choose, I would not want him to have em but idc enough to ask him because he likes it a lot for some reason =P

• Depends on the guy on some it looks OK if it's small but I find it unatractive what's the point in having people see through your ears it gives me the shivers I never do it cause I love earrings thank you very much lol on girls it looks horrible one of my friend has it and I don't like how it looks all in all it depends in the person some look fine if it's small :) I like piercings on guys and tattoos :)

• It really depends on the person, I personally to some extent find them a turn on if they are not too big but then again I think piercings and tats on a guy are one of my no 1 turn ons

• I don't see the point of it..it'll just shrink back if you don't keep stretching it.

• I don't really care but if its a lot bigger then this link it just looks dumb.

• i have them.. I liike them.. my boy doesn't like them and finds them gross.

• Yes its quite a turn off if they're extremely huge.

• I think gauges are weird. I like body mod, but I don't see the point in stretching a hole in your skin. I wouldn't call it a turn off, but it freaks me out a little. It would only be a turn off for me if the hole was HUGE.

• Sorry, but I creeped through your pictures, and I love the piercings you have on your lip.

• Hehe, thank you ^^

• Major major turnoff. I honestly feel a little queasy when I see them. D:

• Definitely OFF!

But I love piercings and tattoos...

(especially on guys =)

• Yes! They don't look right.

• i find it gross

• Honestly, every time I see someone with gauged ears I ask myself 'what is the point in doing that?' I find it to be a turnoff..

• i don't really like them. I just think 'whats the point'. its not cool or anything in my opinion.

• Its a major turn off for me and I think its repulsive and nasty. That is my own personal opinion about it. I am sure there are lots of people that say the same thing about tattoos or my face since I have vitiligo and tattoos.

• lol...i just answered a question from a girl... who asked this lol...

I think its Tolerable..if small. Not gigantic and saggy.

• yes , it's gross

• i wouldn't say it's gross. but it's not a turn on

What Guys Said 3

• Gross

• That'll be really cool when you go in for your first job interview. Hope you like making minimum wage!

• often yes. most people don't do it right, and don't maintain it.