Will I ever get a girl?

every night before I sleep I always think about what it would be like if a girl liked me, I imagine all the cuddling and kissing we'd do and how much I would love her and let her know. But then I come back to reality :( and just hug and cuddle my pillow until I fall asleep

why am I the only guy around me that has never experienced what having a girl is like? /sigh

Most Helpful Guy

• just randomly came across this, but he's my suggestion.

Quit worrying about trying to get a girlfriend, meaning start with baby steps.

If you can't already talk to girls without pulling away from their eyes, start there. I read a lot from what I can see in a girls eyes. If they're shy, confident, just being friendly, or interested in me. They can do the same. If her eyes are too intimidating for you, then how will you handle the rest of her body?

If your main focus is the physical stuff (cuddling/kissing), that's cool and all with me but unless you have game, that approach will only make you a creeper.

Here's what I call a "mission" ( I do this for me and a friend), I try to set one every week:

-talk to a new girl

-get a new girls number

-Ask one on a date.

Rinse and Repeat.

I didn't start with all 3 but once you can do the first one, you move on. By the time you realize you are getting numbers, you forget that you've been naturally talking to tons of girls just cause they're there. Oddly enough Girls are regular people too!

But my most important tip for you: Get more friends of the female gender. If you genuinely can show her how much you'd care for her, it'll come out naturally. Because it seems like you'd take anyone bro, that's no bueno

What Girls Said 2

• to guys who feel ugly and like they will never find some one... I felt like that too.. I felt ugly and fat and like no one would love me. now that I am more confident I have the greatest guy in the whole world.. be positive and one day she will come to you .

• I wish

• oh well alone forever I guess :(

• i guess you will be

• So many guys feel like this

What Guys Said 7

• if you have to ask, you are going about it in all the wrong ways.

Girls are attracted to self confidence. what does that mean? It means you do what you want to do without ever giving a f*** what they think.

Girls also generally don't approach, unless you are the best looking guy in the room, you look like you will give give it to them harder than anyone they know, or you have the highest social value around (team capt, leader of a group, successful business man and so on).

So you have to learn to approach. You have to be willing to get rejected, and you have to be willing to try again and again until you get comfortable and good at it. No one learns things overnight, and nothing worth having in this world comes easy.

Fix your head first, get your body/style up to speed, then just smile and approach. get shot down, and learn from your mistakes. This is the one area in life where "fake it till ya make it" actually applies.

• Yeeah, I'm with ya bro. Cept I got a bigass stuffed dog. It'll happen eventually. In the meantime do things that you want to do. I know getting a girl seems like the most important bit in life right now, but it's really not. Yeah everyone else has them yadaydayada all that good stuff. So what? Where do you think those guys are when you feel like climbing a tree hmm? Gotta be doing some quality time with the MRs that's where. Balls

• Read the game and some other pick up artist shenanigans, it could help. Generally be more proactive cause nothing good in life is easy, you have to work at it. Also if you have acne or whatever see a dermatologist, there really are f***ing wonder drugs for acne now. Don't be a weak wimp do what you got to do to break free.

• Try a little less hugging and cuddling your pillow for starters.

• Its all I have man, you want to take that from me too?

• yes no luck

• Then I have to assume its your attitude. or your appearance but I haven't seen you since its anonymous so I don't know.

• It seems you have very low self esteem and girls like guys with confidence

• stop becoming desperate about having one girlfriend dude .dont loose hope and everything would be all right .maybe your letting yourself by thinking so I don't know how you look your attitude towards them so I cannot answer much about it

• maybe you are a shy guy like me who is waiting 4 d girl to initiate d talk. try asking hm to go on a date maybe