What is acceptable swimwear for busty girls to wear when in a more family setting?

I normally don't wear anything to little but because of my shape almost everything looks skimpy on me. Not that I care cause I love the way I look but I really don't want to offend anyone by looking slutty. What should I wear that is still fashionable but not making kids go into puberty early?

Most Helpful Guy

• What kind of suit do you normally wear?

• bikini some are smaller than others but none are like extreme or anything

• 4th of July party but it is a family atmosphere all ages will be there.

• Well, I don't think a full coverage bikini could possibly be seen as in poor taste at such an event. If you're uncomfortable, just keep a long shirt handy for when you're not in the water, but I doubt even that is necessary, unless you're going to a party thrown my the pilgrims.

What Guys Said 7

• Saw your pics and would recommend a one piece if it's a family deal. Modesty will win out.

• a one piece suit. something like this- link just pick a more covered style

• Just wear something that covers more than half your boobs, and you'll be good. I've even seen girls pull of wearing a one piece. Not like a granny one, but a sexy looking one and it actually looked really good. So you might try that route too.

• My girlfriend uses the swimwear from Aqua Sphere brand she got from www.proswimwear.co.uk/.../...shaping-swimwear.html It looks pretty good on her body, and I like it a lot. Maybe look for such suits too :)

• You could try a one-piece, but being busty, not much is going to hide your assets

• It depends. How big are your t**s?

• O_O yeah I just saw your pics, whatever swimwear your lumps will still be noticable so just try to wear something that covers most of your boob and ass area and then nobody can really complain

You can't help what you were given

What Girls Said 4

• maybe this link

or a tankini like this

link

i notice that you don't just have a big bust, but a shapely bum as well. so if you opt for a short (midriff) tankini instead of a full length tankini, your bottom piece should cover more of your bum (e.g., boy shorts?)

if you want a full piece, preferably one with boy shorts one piece would look good on you: link

• I got some really great 1 pieces at Old Navy, I would give them a try. They have great ones! You could also do a tankini as well :)

• If you get a halter neck top with wider straps. Some of these even come with an underwire to give a lot of support. I have a friend that has 34E t*ts and this is the type that she wears and it gives her very good support. As for bottoms a lot of these tops come with a higher waisted bottom that cover up a lot as well. If this doesn't make sense I can go and find you some pictures.

• If you're not comfortable wearing a bikini, a monokini I guess? those are in style.