Is this a spider bite?

OK so 3 days ago I was laying out on a towel in my yard to get some sun. While I was there my leg near my ankle started to feel like it was burning and continued for about 10 minutes. At that point I couldn't see anything on my skin as if I was bitten. Then the next day I noticed in that area it looked like a mosquito bite. Then over the past couple days it has become an odd shape (not circular like mosquito bites) and was uplifted (just swollen in the area of the bite). I Haven't had pain but it drives me crazy with being itchy. My father suggested a spider bite so I did some research and from what I have seen it looks like a jumping spider bite. I'm not sure but what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• sounds like it

What Guys Said 1

• try shooting webs...u may have turned into a spider-women...haha

i seriously don't have any idea about it,why not check it with a doc/dermatologist b4 it turns into something serious.

What Girls Said 1

• I love spiders, and have had loads as pets over the years. I've been bitten so many times, and the symptoms tend to match up with what you've described there. Luckily common spider's venom is very rarely dangerous, so you'll be fine in a few days. :)

Although, you could develop super-powers, so that might be kind of cool. O: