Do guys even notice when you get all cute?!!

so I'm going to see this guy that just moved away, I keep thinking about what I'm going to where and how I'm going to have my hair...like am I just wasting my time I want to blow his mind but I don't know how to do that...like what do guys look for

Most Helpful Guy

• Every guy has different taste. We do notice when you get all cute, but only when we see you regularly. If you start taking better care of yourself when you are around us, we notice. If he hasn't seen you for a long time and you look great the first time he sees you, he might not know you are doing it for him but might think you look better than he remembered you.

What Guys Said 2

• guys know (usually) when a girl has made an effort yeah. Different guys like and look for different things.

• It all depends on where you are going. If you just going to chill like go to a movie/park/etc you don't have to get all glammed up. You look cute in your picture.. just take it from there

What Girls Said 2

• your face and hair are important

• Not trying to be rude, but you should really blend your foundation better...and get a couple shades darker...

• haha okay ill think about thanks sweety! haha

• ill think about it haha, thanks for pointing it out though ;)

• good thinking ;) ha ha Np