Short hair on short/petite girls. Cute or not?

So basically, I'm a short/petite girl (5'1” and 105 pounds). I have long hair right now but I want to cut my hair short this summer. Not Emma Watson, boyish short...more of a layered bob. I'm donating my hair to Locks of Love for charity. I'm still going to cut my hair regardless of what you people say but I just want to know if guys think it's cute. Will you pay attention or ask a short-haired girl out? P.S. I'm going to college in a couple of months, do you think college guys will care if I have short hair?

No, I'm not skinny to the bones! I have some curves around the hips and thighs and my mom constantly say I have a big butt so I'm pretty sure I don't look like a prepub boy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls look really good with short hair, and it just kinda makes sense.

I donated 9 inches of hair to L'oreal, and I have an a-line cut, and I've kept it for the past 3 months.

I say you go in to a funky hair stylist, and you tell her you want to donate your hair, and you want a new short hair cut and to just do what she feels like.

• That's really cool to know and from your pic, I'll say you look good with short hair! Oh yeah, I need 10 inches for Locks of Love so I still need to grow an inch or two before I can cut it. I don't want wacky short hair...0_0

What Guys Said 8

• im in college and I prefer long hair. I pay attention to everyone, otherwise that's just rude, but I doubt id ask her out

• I prefer longer hair but I've dated girls with short hair. Depends on the person really, some people can pull it off :)

• Yup, very cute!

• It depends on the girl over all, some girls look good with short hair and some don't.

• Yes, it's cute.

• In general I prefer longer hair always. But it can work on a petite girl.

• I don't mind short hair on girls but only if it is done properly.

• whatever.depends.

What Girls Said 5

• Short hair on short petite girls - that have no curves - they'd look like a boy - a prepubescent boy.

Short hair on a girl with curves - can be really hot. -Halle Berry, Rihanna...

• Always cute

• It depends.

Some girls can rock short hair, some can't.

• It is cute

• Its cute