What do you think of body piercings?

Do you guys like Navel and/or nose (on the side not like a bull) piercings?

Also: Tongue and lip piercings?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like a lot of piercings. Ears are okay with me, of course (even the ones high in the ears). I also think nose piercings are cute - but I wouldn't want someone without one to get one. Other than that I really don't like them.

• So you prefer without, but an ear or nose piercing you don't mind? And what about navel or tongue piercings?

• Good to know, good to know...

• Thank you for best answer!

What Guys Said 2

• I like both navel piercings and nose studs. Navel piercings are sexy and small nose studs are classy. Nose studs are my absolutely favorite piercing of all. Lip piercing are cute especially small studs and lip rings, but the labret. Tongue piercings are cool, too.

• I like navel piercings. I'm not really into nose piercings all that much, unless it's a tiny stud, not a nose ring.

What Girls Said 5

• Nose studs can be very classy if small. Navel changes depending on body shape and style of ring. It can look nice, and it can look trashy. Tongue is too..."emo"...personally, I don't like it, but some people love it. Lip is good depending on the style you are going for. It can look excessive and it can look nice.

• They look good on some people but I would never get a body piercing. Just ears and maybe a tiny stud nose ring.

• they're okay as long as there aren't too many

• They are cool...But not too many though.

• personally I don't really like them for myself. 2 of my cousins have nose piercings and tattoos etc, but it's totally not my "thing" and I don't necessarily think it makes me any cooler or prettier (whatever) to get anything like that.

It's just like a dress to me. You know? Some people might like a gold dress with lace, and I might like... the Purple dress with ribbons. Just making an analogy