Beach Hair: Straight, Scrunched, Curls, Bun, Ponytail?

GUYS ESPECIALLY :D WHICH STYLE IS YOUR FAVORITE?

i have naturally long (down to my belly button) blond straight hair. tryin to look good for the beach tomorrow and don't know what I should do with ma hair!

Most Helpful Guy

• Which ever you feel most comfortable and relaxed with? I'll say ponytail because its easy and you don't have to go through constant adJusting of your hair, while your catching some rays and swimming.

What Guys Said 6

• However your hair falls naturally, or a ponytail. Definitely not a bun. You're at a beach, you're there to relax. Buns do not look like the girl is relaxing. And it just ends up looking weird.

• lol probably a ponytail. Just be casual so I wouldn't worry too much. It's gonna get wet anyway if you go swimming

• I'd just let it hang naturally.

• go in the water and let the salt water naturally scrunch your hair. the beach bunny look is hawt! where you going? I'll be at zuma tower 5.

• I like variety. I think it's cool when gals change it up all the time.

• set it on fire

What Girls Said 3

• I find that the salt in the air and the wind at the beach mucks up my hair anyways. I wouldn't advise spending too much time on your hair before you go to the beach, especally if you're going swimming.. the water will was out all the hair products out and the effort you spent curling/straightening your hair will be wasted.

• don't spend too much time on your hair when you're going to the beach. leave it down and that's it.

• yeah like LilLana said, don't worry to much about it. When you jump in the ocean, your hair gets all wet and then it'll naturally dry anyways. usually for me, when I go with straight hair, I jump in the ocean and come out with naturally wavy hair (the salty water does that for my hair)