What do guys look for in a girl?

i guess I'm pretty but I keep attracting guys I'm not intrested in

what do cute guys look for in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no way to just attract CUTE guys.

Most guys have no way of projecting how CUTE they are.

You can just work to attract more confident guys.

What Guys Said 6

• If you're attracting guys you're not interested in, you probably have to start looking the ones you are interested in. Take matters into your own hands and approach guys you want to talk to.

• I'm not sure if I'm cute or not but I'll write something anyway.

Modesty shows self-respect. That is something I look for. Don't run around wearing only turtle-necks, just leave something to the imagination. Also keep up with the news. If a girl is well informed on current events it's easier to find subjects for an intelligent conversation.

• Walk around. If you see a guy you are interested in, smile at him. If he smiles back at you. well I think you can go from there.

• dress like youre

looking for a bf

not a one night stand

• good looking and someone I can talk to about anything

• You mean good looking guys? Maybe you're in the wrong place. You should start hanging out somewhere else then. Change the places you go.

I'd would ask what you look for in a guy if they're good looking but don't make you interested.

What Girls Said 2

• well most guys approach "hot" girls but they seem to be arseholes. don't look or worry about what they look for. just wait and the right guy will come out of the blue! ooo and most importantly be yourself

• Cute or good looking people don't fall into one category. How old of a guy are you trying to attract?

What type of cute guy are you looking for? Executive type or the rockstar bandmember type, or maybe the athlete. It really depends.