Would you guys rather?

Would you boys rather go for the "cute and beautiful" girl or the "hot" girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I greatly prefer cute to beautiful, mainly because cute girls tend to make better wives and girlfriends... mostly because they only get moderate amounts of attention from the opposite gender, whereas hot girls usually get loads of attention which can lead to them getting full of themselves, questioning your relationship (since she get's attention from all these guys anyway), cheating, etc.

Hot girls don't usually have to work for very much in life... they never learn how to fish because all of these other guys are doing it for them.

So yeah, cute girls tend to have much more enriching and meaningful relationships.

What Guys Said 11

• Cute and beautiful thanks. The hot girl can go hit up a frat guy or somethingg

• Cute and beautiful.

• Cute and beautiful to me means more of a natural beauty whereas hot has a lot more to do with hair and makeup and clothes, so cute and beautiful is preferable to me.

• for a relationship the cute and beautiful girl. Its fun to hang out with a "hot girl" because they tend to be more wild or just for a f*** buddy.

• I would not mind either , but I prefer "cute and beautiful'

• Should not the girl you are with be all three ;)

• Cute and beautiiful.

• The one I liked more for other reasons besides "cute and beautiful" or "hot".

• Beautiful to me contains both hot and cute so the cute and beautiful one I guess

• uhuh cute and beautiful

• cute and beautiful

What Girls Said 1

• Whoever is the better looking one obviously

Plenty of hot girls have boyfriends/husbands, just as plenty of "cute and beautiful" girls have boyfriends/husbands