Hey, I recently got me a new hat, how do I look?

To be honest I always thought these kind of hates were kinda gay, and I was trickly a beanie kinda guy, but me brother kept bugging me to try it on so I did and I thought I looked great. I would really like peoples opinions on the matter. You can use any method you want, a 1-10 ratio or just good and bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh it's okay. You can wear it around the house but personally if I saw a guy with a hat out like that I wouldn't think it's helping him look attractive at all. It makes you wonder if you're hiding somethingg. I used to be with a guy who wore a beanie ALL the time. And then he told me he has a lot of hair issues and if he doesn't straighten his hair he doesn't feel confident and wears the beanie. I'm like WTF! But okay I doubt you have that problem but still. Don't wear it too much.

What Girls Said 4

• ehhhh...5 ..not awesome...not lame...its just a hat.

• I think you would look better without it, honestly.

• You're probably a really nice guy so I don't want to be harsh.. The hat's ok.. it's not bad, but it's not good either. It's just average.. it doesn't stand out..

• Um. Its OK, but it makes you look like a wanna be gangster.

What Guys Said 1

• LOL I would never put this on my head, NEVER LOL