Girl in her Pjs or girl all dolled up?

Why?

Does the clothes reflect her personality? What kind of personality are you into?

Most Helpful Guy

• I may be in the minority here but I love a girl in pajama pants and a regular shirt. Don't get me wrong I love girls all dolled up but if I was sitting in her living room and she came around the corner I would prefer PJs. Then I know she is comfortable with me and she is relaxed. Not to mention I love the way pj pants look on girls with a nice butt. Of course if I was going out I want to hang out with a girl all dolled up or if we were going to class (college or highschool) I prefer casually dressed, but alone its PJs. I want her to be comfortable.

Clothes reflect personality and wants based on situation. For example if a girl wears pj pants to class she wants to be comfortable and doesn't want to worry about guys. I appreciate a girl that wants to look cute but can be comfortable with me.

What Guys Said 4

• Clothes do reflect the personality of a person. I'd rather a girl wear whatever she wants to wear because of herself, not because she's trying to look a certain way for other people.

• Pj's

It's sweet and feels comfortable, cuddly and real. :P

• I like a girl in pjs or sweats. They are loose fitting and comfortable to cuddle next to. Not to mention that they are easy to get in and out in case there is a risk of being caught by parents, children, etc.

• i like every single kind of girls, but not the townboish .

What Girls Said 2

• From a girls point of view it is cool to hang out like that sometimes, when she is with you. Here's the deal- when a girl spends time getting ready it is to imoress you. addly enough most guys go for the sweat paints natural look. Make her happy tell her she looks beautiful when she does get fressed up special just to spend time with you. Oh and not putting time into ones appearance causes the relationship to a bit fall into a rut.

• who cares. it's just clothes to cover yourself so you don't freeze your a** off. it's superficial to think clothes correlate with personality, it's so highschool to think that way.