What do you think about belly piercing?

Some people think it's vulgar and a show off, some think it's cute.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have it and think its cute.. I just don't show it much. but its for me not for anyone else

... what I've noticed is that some girls say its vulgar and trashy because they can't pull it off..

thats probably why you are getting negative answers

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's hot if you've got a slim stomach but I'd prefer it with no piercings

• Methinks they're pretty cute.

• It REALLY depends on your body type. It looks good on some girls but horrible on others. It just depends

• cute/sexy for the most part. Some people can't pull it off though.

• They're hot I guess, but if I saw a girl with one my first impression of her is that she's kind of trashy.

• I personally don't like them.

What Girls Said 8

• They look good on some people, but you have to have the right body to pull it off. I don't think it's vulgar.

• I would never get one because I'd be scared it'd get infected and the only time anyone would see it would be when I'm in a bikini...but they don't bother me on other people unless they just want to show it off to everyone in the world.

• I think they are fine. I wouldn't want one myself, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

• hate'em cause I'm jealous that you have pretty bellys and I don't :(

• I think it looks trashy and cheap.

• meh.

• I think it makes anyone look classless

• i got mine done and it's really cute. I don't regret it at all