He never tells me that I look pretty?

well there's this guy that I've known for awhile and he'll kind of talk dirty to me and stuff and it seems like he's kind of into me. but he never tells me that I look pretty or seems to have an interest about me. does he just want me for sex or should I pursue it more?

Most Helpful Girl

• from what you wrote, it seems like it's all about sex with this guy. though I wouldn't jump to conclusions since I don't know the exact situation, but that's what I get

What Guys Said 2

• He may think it but won't say it because he's scared of scaring you away but if he's talking dirty... probably just wants sex

• Just want to have sex

What Girls Said 4

• you could always say, you should tell me I'm pretty or ill think you just want sex.

would you feel better if he was into you for your face rather than your vag.. they are both objects you really have little to do with creating. I'm not sure why one is so insulting & the other a honor..

• He wants to f*** you. Does he really have to tell you that you look pretty?

• he wants to bang you... a guy will only call a girl pretty if he has some sort of attraction or feeling towards her even if he just wanted to bang her... but this guy straight out doesn't think your pretty or his type of girl that he's attracted to so he just wants to bang you so that's why he's talking dirty to you

• he'll talk dirty to you...you only get the feeling that he's KIND OF into you...and he never seems to have an interest about you

yeah his actions show that he just wants you for sex. I wouldn't bother pursuing it more. when a guy has it in his head that he only wants you for sex, any effort trying to get more than that is futile. this isn't a case about him being too shy to tell you his real feelings since he has no problem talking to you about sex. he just wants sex and that's it.