What do you think of this dress?

what do you think of this dress? sexy? ugly?

link

0|0
19|8

Most Helpful Girl

• i know you asked for guys opinions, but I have to say that dress is gorgeous. prefect color, perfect cut. I love it

0|0
    3|2
    • thanks fro BA. Have fun!

• what is with the downies?

What Guys Said 8

• For prom? Completely stupid.

5|1
    0|0
    • well at my school prom is very formal its in a 5 star hotel, then after prom is on a cruise so maybe for other schools it would be ridiculous

• It's nice, but a little over the top for prom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very sexy indeed,

0|0
    3|1
  • I was going to say it is too much but now that I see your comments I now KNOW it is too much. You sound immature, honestly

1|0
    0|1
  • Way way way way way WAY to sparkly. Just WAY over the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sexy, but too flashy for prom.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hasn't prom already happened by now? If you have a good body and you wear that dress, your date will be hard pretty much the entire time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys don't give a sh*t about the dress. They're just hoping for it to be on the hotel room floor at the end of the night.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• is that even appropriate? some schools won't allow that lol maybe that's just my school...;(

but I think it looks really nice...i would just prefer a solid color :x

0|0
    0|0
    • me too I'm not sure about the colour

• That's a little revealing for prom.

And... it's not about how the dress looks, its about how the

person looks in the dress.

2|1
    0|0
  • too slutty,you're too young for it. but I just might come from a more conservative place,check with your friends,if they look just as slutty,go ahead

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah your cnservative

• Very pretty, but too revealing for anyone under 18. Hell, I'm 21 and I would be embarrassed to show that much skin in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • Little too revealing for a school prom..but that's just my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Its very nice but I don't know where you could wear it. I think for most places its a bit over the top.

0|0
    0|0
  • F*** it. I think it's gorgeous! Yes, over the top and yes, a bit sleazy but I think it's very beautiful :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • too crazy for prom, imo. basically backless lol.

2|1
    0|0
  • I like the back of the dress and the bottom front of the dress, but I don't like the top. Other than that, it's hot and so is the chick in the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta say really depends on whose wearing it

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god, that is HOT ! :)

0|0
    0|1
  • It is way too revealing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it looks really nice..

0|0
    0|0
  • woww! this is beautiful!

0|0
    1|1
  • its gorgeous(: it may be a little too crazy for prom but I love it(:

0|0
    0|1
  • Gorgoeous but too revealing. It needs a body that is fit too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a little to revealing and really slutty.

Also you could be really fat or to skinny .

What are you trying to do pick up random d***s and loose you're virginity , The only attention you're gonna get is from guys that are gonna tell them they love you and then drop as soon as you have sex with them have fun!

2|1
    0|0
    • if youve got it flaunt it :) make my ex jealous and there is no way in hell id have sex

• it's a nice dress. But do you have the body for it? do you have the curves for it?

1|0
    0|0