What do you think of maxi dresses?

Just wondering, what do you (guys and girls) think of maxi dresses? I find them wondrous.

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they look good on tall girls, but if you're any shorter than 5'10" you look like you're drowning in a curtain.

0|0
    0|0
    • My current crush is 5'6" and she wore won the other day. She did not look like she was drowning. She looked stunning in my opinion then again I am kind of a romantic ;)

• I'm 5'5" and every maxi dress I've ever tried on has been horribly unflattering.

What Guys Said 4

• Worst dress possible.

0|0
    1|0
  • My current crush wore won the other day and I could not stop looking at her

2|1
    0|0
    • I like how I am the only one who has the most and only uppies. Everyone else either has downies or nothing at all (exception of a couple)

• that's cause yours could be considered cute.

• Do like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't even know what a Maxi dress is lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• i think they're a waste on girls with sexy, toned legs

0|2
    0|0
  • Horrible.

They are absolutely horrific and unflattering. They can look slightly better than sh*t when the girl with tall and thin, but when it's an amazon chick wearing it, the dress looks horrible. And short girls shouldn't be wearing them. Hell, no girl in my opinion should wear them.

They are so unattractive, I'm sorry

2|1
    1|0
  • Love them! I agree, wondrous. Especially for the weather, the breezy light ones are spectacular. But I must say you should be a little bit on the taller side to wear them , or if you're under 5'5 be thinner because they do not look that great on some body types!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. All the ones I've tried on so far have been...horrifically unflattering, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them. I just don't find them flattering or attractive on any girl.

2|0
    1|0
  • I personally think that maxi dresses are lovely. Girls who love to wear skirts but are afraid to show off their legs or don't have nice legs can wear this. I totally adore this dress. But unluckily I cannot wear one because I'm too short for this dress. Might as well share this concern at lifo.com. It's a girls hub that lets girls share ideas about beauty and fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're in style right now

0|0
    0|0
  • i really don't like them and think they make some girls look lazy

0|1
    0|0