If you were staying at a fancy, ritzy, 5 star hotel would you behave or go wild?

Would you try to dress up all fancy to impress and look like the others staying at the hotel, or would you show up in jeans and jump on the bed and be all rowdy?

I'm asking because I'm staying at a five star hotel tomorrow and I'm normally a Best Western kind of person.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would dress up and pretend to be a famous rich person for the time I'm there. Sometimes it so fun, and feels so silly to do it, but its awesome

Whenever I'm in LA, we go to Chateau Marmont, a popular hotel/ restaurant for celebrities. You go, eat an expensive breakfast/ appetizer for an hour, and pretend to be famous while people coyly look around the room to see if they know you from somewhere.

What Guys Said 5

• I would dress how I normally dress and I would only want to impress someone if they had something to offer me, not random people...and especially not the hotel staff (and ESPECIALLY not those prickish valet dudes that think they are one step away from Wall Street).

• I normally just wear what I always wear. I suppose it would be fun though to dress up and act like some famous smart ass just for a day haha.

• I would dress up and look sharp.

• I'd dress the way I normally dress and act the way I normally act.

• If I was feeling like an ass that day I would dress like I just came out of a dumpster

What Girls Said 2

• Dress fancy upon arrival. Get the porter to carry my Louis bags to the room. Order room service. Stay up all night, drink champagne and have lots of wild sex.

• Looks like somebody watches too many romantic comedies.

• The Tiger can be there as an extra effect. lol

• Camilus-- They charge for that. However, I will be near the Ceasar's Palace, so I may stop in for a "Tigers Love Pepper" t-shirt.

• you have to blend in with your surroundings, do you want to be judged? I would dress how I am suppose to act like in a place like that