Why can't I get over her? It's been a year.

This girl liked me in the beginning of the school year. we both liked each other a lot and then she stopped becuase of a misunderstanding. She would act like she didn't know who I was and everything. after that got cleared up, we didn't talk much anymore but I still really liked her! so then after a year I still have the same feelings for her!. I never got to tell her how I felt becuase I was to nervous at the time(s). now that its summer and I'm moving about 20mins away I feel disapointed/upset I never got to tell her how I really felt. She's somthing I think about daily and we could of really been somthing (she thinks I'm cute and might have feelings for me ). I've dreamt of being her first kiss and first boyfriend. man, what should I do?!

Most Helpful Girl

• im so sorry look we all go through break ups and everything everyyone has! and it they havnt they will, I bleave there really is someone out there for everyone and guess what your under 18 you have all the time in the world to find your speacil someone, were young these are ment to be the best times of our lives just hang in there ok? I know its been a year buh yes it does take everyone a different time to get over someone, look I was in your shoes two I liked this guy for two years and he didn't like me back after twoo long yearrrss wanting him I relised I had wasted a lot of time worrying about things I thought mattered really buh didn't and I met someone else just like you will two and then it doesn't even see, to matter, I wish you the best of luck you will get throught this

What Girls Said 3

• First of all, what happened in the past stays in the past, depending on how bad it was. Now, be a man go up to her and tell her your feelings, because trust me if you don't now you'll regret it. You'll look back and think, "Damn I wish I told her". Even if she doesn't feel the same way, at least you told her, at least you got that load off your chest.

20mins isn't that far away, but if transport is a issue for you than its like those "Now or never" things. Even if you slip her a note, email or text her. But seriously sweetie, go and tell her now.. I think it is sweet that its been a year and you still like her. It is really sweet.

• I think you should tell her.

• try to contact her and tell her about your feelings towards her. its better late than never. you never know, maybe she has the same feelings towards you. never go a chance like that just go away from you just because you moved.

What Guys Said 1

• well I like a girl 4 three years and I still do but it is always up to the girl