I am unable to talk to girls I am attracted to.

I am socially inept in general, but I can talk to dudes and girls I'm not attracted to if need be. But I can never utter a word to a girl I find attractive. Any suggestions? Words of wisdom?

Most Helpful Girl

• i know personally when I really like a guy for some reason I have a hard time like not laughing at like everything I just kinda giddy and all I can do is smile and giggle, I know I probably just look like an idiot but I can't help it, I have however found a way to control it and until I feel a bit more comfortable and its not so much the initial I like you kinda thing I will kinda imagine I'm talking to my best friend (best friend is a guy) and that makes me kinda relax and be able to talk I just loosen up and stop worrying about what does he think of me? am I making a fool of myself? instead I am just myself and you know if he doesn't like me well then its because he truly doesn't like me not that I just made a fool of myself...so in your case try to just imagine that your talking to one of your friends and try to just be yourself or when you are trying to talk to a girl you like do it in a group like have a few friends around and you will feel more comfortable...hopefully this will work for you :)

What Girls Said 1

• Judging from the prick-like garbage you've been writing all over this site...all I have to say is LMFAO.

Socialy inept? Pull it the hell together and begin to use "hello, please, thank you" and show some general interest towards others rather than being self absorbed.

• It's called multiple personalities and mood swings. The same person didn't write all that "prick-like garbage"

Thank you for attacking me though. Now shut up as I retreat into my shell.

• You place too much emphasis on looks and it's your weakness.

• ive never had looks, so its only natural I put emphasis on it.

What Guys Said 4

• same here

• imagine she's ugly or something, then talk to her.

better yet, picture her as some fat guy.

• welcome to my world lol

• just do it