Are big noses unattractive?

OK so I have been told I have a big nose and everyone keeps making fun of me for it (not in a bad way lol). Are big noses a turn-off when it comes to physical attraction?

Most Helpful Girl

• How big are we talking here? Because a giant nose is kinda unattractive...

• it's not a giant nose. I guess if it's big then it's just bigger in size proportionality-wise to the rest of my face.

• It doesn't sound like a problem

What Girls Said 8

• Generally, I don't worry too much about nose size, I tend to be more attracted to guys eyes and lips. But a good trick if you have a larger nose and want to detract attention to it is too grow your facial hair and keep it nicely trimmed, especially if you have dark hair, the facial hair acts as a frame to the face and makes your eyes stand out more which is very attractive. It will draw attention to your eyes and lips and your nose will no longer be your most obvious feature. x

• If I genuinely liked a guy, or a guy walked up to me and complimented me/asked me out, I wouldn't turn him down because of his nose or some artificial reason like that. It's only really unattractive if you make a big deal out of it, imo.

• Depends on the guy, guys generally can pull off big noses better than girls. I have a big nose and I hate it so much, I really hate my profile. I do like Adrien Brody and he has a huge nose.

• I dated a guy with a big nose and I didn't give a f***! he was still sexy as hell! I loved his personality. I think big noses are fckn sexy especially on those Middle Eastern and Jewish guys!

• Nope. In fact I like them.

• I don't care. As long as it's not like Pinnochio whatever.

• it depends on how big the nose is.

• it is not the size that makes it attractive or not, it's the symmetry. So if your face is very symmetric, it doesn't matter how big/small your nose it.

What Guys Said 3

• I like big noses on women. Turn on.

• For me, I like girls with a normal or small nose. Big noise people remind of the stereo type for jews.

• IMO big noses are better than small girlie noses on guys. I have an "imperfect" nose with a bump (roman nose I guess). I have come to like it now as it is a part of my look. try and accept it as YOU.

the actor Adrien Brody has a massive nose - a lot of girls find him very hot regardless.