What does it mean when a guy looks at you a lot?

There's this guy at my church and I just got back from a youth trip and he kept looking at me and he brushed up against me a few times(: and he stood beside me and was brushing up against me then too!(: and I help because I don't know if he likes me or not!(:

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, it's hard to tell based on that alone, but he might be interested in you! Next time you see him, try starting a conversation and see how he responds. :)

If you want to focus on his body language: studies have suggested that guys tend to subconsciously position their feet/torsos towards the girls that they're interested in, even if they happen to be talking to someone else. Of course, this isn't an exact science, but it can be a good way of getting a general idea if you don't know him well enough to start looking for other clues.

Other than that, do you know anything about his personality? If he's more of the outgoing type, chances are that he'd spend a lot of time talking to a girl he likes, but if he's on the shy side he might be more reluctant to, so him not talking to you wouldn't automatically be a bad sign. Still, if you're comfortable talking to him, that would be the easiest way to gauge his interest. :)

Best of luck, and I hope this helps!

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• talk to him.

• Probably wants to "read the bible" with you.

• haha love this question. yes, he's interested. when he brushes against you it's because he wants your attention

• Yay!(: I'm so happy that was you're answer!(: but I'm shy and I'm not that good talking to guys so, what should I do?