I feel like I am all alone?

My mom and older brother and sister stick together no matter what. I am the youngest. And my dad just passed away. When I try to talk to them they just hang up on me. My mom barely wants to talk to me when I call her. She does not want to hear anything I have to say. She tells me how she is about to go to bed. But she can sit down and talk to my brother and sister for hour. I feel like I don't belong. I just don't fit in with them. They did not even come to my college graduation. They live 30 minutes away and no one was doing anything productive. I felt it was my fault. I was so hurt. I told them that hurt me a lot. My mom and sister told me to get over myself and how its been a month. I just don't belong. I don't even live with my mom and she still hurts me. My mom has been extremely abusive towards me only (pushing me downstairs, pulling my hair, slapping me, biting, punching, blacking my twice). You would think I have hit my mom or cursed her out...lol

No one seems to understand the abuse and my feelings. My brother and sister did not go through that. I work and going to grad school in the fall. Sometimes I don't understand God and how he works. If your not religious just leave encouraging advice.

P.S.

I am having a hard time dealing with my dad's death too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what to say. All I know is that it must really hurt. I dunno, what can you do when people that you love don't understand you and dismiss everything you feel. If I were you, I would just not contact them any more, and if they want to talk to you let them work for it, and if they don't give a sh*t then just get on with your life without them. It's hard, I couldn't imagine cutting my family out but then my family aren't a bunch of ****s, no offense. There is nothing you can really do to make people that don't care about you care about you, and so all you can do is accept it and just not deal with those people any more.

What Guys Said 1

• I wish I could give you a hug, seriously. :(

What Girls Said 3

• It sucks that your family isn't very supportive, and that your mother is abusive but if I were you I wouldn't be hurt that they didn't come I would be glad they stayed away.

• I would cut off all ties with them if I were you. You don't need that sh*t.

• I am so sorry about your father, and I'm sorry that no one understands you. My mom passed away last year and I know just how you feel! I used to feel the same way and I know what you are going through. If you ever wanna talk message me :)