Guys and girls could you please pick a dress for me to wear?

1) link

2) link

3) link

Hey guys, it's my bf's birthday in a couple of days and we're going to a fancy restaurant.

I have these 3 dresses but I don't know which to wear!

So which do you think would be the best for this evening occasion?

Body type: I'm pretty much the same proportions as the girls in the links but I guess I'm a bit shorter. The dresses look pretty much the same on me they're just not as short.

Thanks a lot everyone!

• Dress 1
  • Dress 2
  • Dress 3

Most Helpful Girl

• I love #1! I actually want to buy it.. $10 wow!

I also like #2 but I wouldn't recommend it if you are very shapely because it is to tight and revealing but if you have small butt/boobs it would look great

I don't like the fabric(pattern and texture) on #3 also the shoulders are too "high fashion" but that's just me.

What Guys Said 3

• I like #3

• Out of the options, dress 3 is the best, but I still don't get a formal vibe from it.

• none, they all look a bit slutty if you ask me but if that's what you are going for anyone will do.

• They only look slutty because they're short, they're about 10cm longer on me

• okay that does make a difference. the third one looks best I think

What Girls Said 13

• dress 3. I like all of them, but it's the most fancy.

• Number 3 for sure! Number one, with the lace, looks a little inappropriate for a fancy restaurant to me, and number 2 is more "fun" than fancy. I like the third one the best for the occasion. Classy but sexy. :)

• Number One is a bit casual. Number Two looks like a clubbing outfit. Number three is JUST RIGHT! (:

• 1. or 3.

• Dress 3's hot. Pair it with a nice neckless and earrings, and you've got yourself an outfit(:

• I like the 3rd one the best! :) Have fun and Happy Birthday!

• 1) I own the same dress. I like it.

2) Ugly.

3) Ugly.

To be honest, none of those dresses are anything you would wear to a fancy restaurant.

• Yeah I'm not trying to be a bitch but none of these look elegant to me... But I mean I like the lace one and the wave shoulder one... So #2 or #3 you can dress them up

• If I had to choose, number 3. None of them look appropriate if "fancy" is what you're going for.

• I can't decide between one or three.hmmm if you're going to wear three make sure you have nice bold silver/diamond accessories because it's a bit plain! I say one, because three looks like it will definitely make your shoulders look wide!

• I would look into finding something else if its fancy.. But if you can't find something fancy go with link 3

• The third one because it's beautiful, sexy and most importantly classy

• none of the above...