What do girls look for in guys?

As in high school relationships, what characteristics that guys have turn girls on? Also what are good/bad qualities a guy can have? And what makes a guy "Hot", "Cute", or "Ugly"?

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls are atracted to guys at least as about attractive as they are...good qualities are independence, metal and physical strength, assertiveness, the ability to take th initiative- bad qualities are weakness, passiveness, clinginess etc. What makes a guy ugly is subjective, but most women like guys who are in shape, lean with some muscle perhaps and broad shoulders...bad skin in guys is also a downer...what tursn girls on in HighSchool is pretty much the same as what attracts them in College so I fel enabled to answer X-D LOOOL xxxx

What Girls Said 5

• I think simply the guys who are the nicest are the most attractive. Usually when a girl has somewhat of an interest in a guy, if he's really nice and respectful it will make her like him more and more. For example if you were in a situation where there was an insanely hot guy who was a total douche and an average guy who was really sweet. the average guy would probably get the girl because honestly I think the nicer you are the more attractive you seem

• in high school girls will care a lot more about being an athlete or being popular than in the real world. So if you got that, it's def a huge plus.

Also it'd be nice if your mature for your age, funny and confident. Physically women like a guy that is tall, muscular with broad shoulders, but for most guys in hs that's unrealistic. So if your just not chubby and work out regulary that'd be fine.

• It isn't all about the looks though... it depends what kind of girl you are trying to turn on... if you are sweet and do something really out of character like flowers that the girl likes is very good turn on :P... the bad qualities are if the guy is selfish and doesn't see beyond himself and he keeps telling lies... the good qualities is if he honest from the start and cares about the girl that he is seeing... that is all from my point of view so good luck with high school relationship :)

• i'm very into skaters as they have cute/hot hair and they look as if they didn't care much about how they look, but still they look awesome. I also like guys who are strong and take care of me. and romantic of course.

• someone cute, fun, kind

What Guys Said 0