Kate Moss's wedding dress. Love it - what do you think?

I love fashion and wedding dresses, so I'm just wondering, what do you all think of Kate Moss's wedding dress?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's pretty of course but I like the more traditional looking dresses like this one link

What Guys Said 4

• I didn't realize that marrying twigs suddenly became legal. Go equality!

• it's alright but looks like an off the rack

• Is she randys moss sister?

• Who's Kate Moss?

What Girls Said 19

• I don't like it - seems like something you'd wear casually for a semi - formal event. The beading looks a little grandma - ish.

I'm more for the elegant dresses;

link

• It's pretty. It suits her.

• not really, but it would be hard to find a decent wedding dress for her because she looks like a stick.

• I think it's classy and elegant, but still fun! I personally like more Grace Kelly inspired dresses, but she definitely looks like a beautiful bride (:

• cute

• I'm not too big on the top of it but the bottom is absolutely beautiful! =D

• i don't really like it.

• It's OK but a little too plain for me. I like the bottom but the top is just OK.

• Beautiful!

• The bottom of its pretty but other than that meh.

• It;s okay!

• simple , not over the top . just nice . I think I like that about it. I would love to have a wedding dress like it !

• I don't like her dress. It's too much like a summer dress for me. I like wedding dresses that are fuller.

• sort of bohemian...it's pretty, but I'd choose something else.

• It's okay. Too much sparkle for me but other than that, it looks really good.

• I LOVE the fabric! It's a beautiful, classic dress that will still look chic in a few decades! :)

• I don't like it simply because it's not pure white which it should be. also the design of it doesn't suit my taste. but it's pretty, just nothing that blows my mind away

• Too simple but beautiful :)

• she looks good in it but I would prefer something different