To gain weight or not?

OK so I don't mean that I want to be morbidly obese, but I want to gain a few pounds, but I'm not sure. The reasons I want to gain weight:

-thin thighs,my thighs sort of look like the first pair in this pic link but I want thick thighs,which I'm programmed to have through genes and I used to have them,but have recently lost a lot of weight

-i'm scared of my arms looking like sticks,and I'm approaching stick thin territory

-my boobs and ass are SHRINKING for the love of god!

but I'm not sure about gaining weight cause of these reasons:

-i want my stomach to stay flat

-i'm prone to cellulite and stretch marks so gaining weight isn't the best choice

-i want to turn the fat that I gain into muscle-but I'm scared that it will just disappear and then I'll have gotten fat for nothing

Most Helpful Guy

• A flat stomach, cellulite-free legs, thin thighs... These are all things that girls would kill you for if they knew they could steal them from you.

You don't have to have huge breasts or ass to be feminine. In fact, if you are thin and you have huge breaasts / ass, it will just look disproportionate.

If you want, eat some protein. Muscles are made of protein, not fat. A protein diet and a little bit of exercise can tone your body very well, including your thin arms and legs.

What Guys Said 7

• To keep the muscle you have to keep active.

Personally my taste leans more toward the girl on the right, but I have to be honest, don't do this for guys. If you're going to do it, do it for yourself.

• i'm not doing it for guys,i'm doing it so I don't end up looking like a skeleton,that can't be healthy

• If you seriously want to gain weight and look great, do the "Insanity" workout. I've been through it twice and I feel and look great. =). Its totally worth it and it's crazy awesome.

• Insanity isn't so much about gaining weight as intense cardio. P90X Classic is more weight gain.

• True, however there is a lot of equipment and additional stuff with P90X and Insanity is based on your own body weight and you need nothing else.

• Fat does not turn into muscle. What you want to do is add a little size to your quadriceps (thigh muscles) and your abductors (the inside of your legs). Weight training these muscles properly will tone your muscle and eliminate cellulite. Just be careful not to do too much weight or you will get thunder thighs. Consider a "sculpting" or toning class at a local gym.

• don't gain weight. the legs on the left are great! just exercise. that'll help everything. join a gym, get a trainer. do weights. you'll love the results. so will guys

• are you sure? cause getting muscles usually takes some meat on your bones,i have nothing to work with right now

• Go for it. The legs on the right are hot.

• don't

• gain

What Girls Said 0