How do you get full fringe/full sideswept bangs?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could see that picture better cause I can't tell where her part is... but if it is where I think it is, its super far over, and almost doing a combover thing. So move your part over more towards the side of your head, and even further than what yours is. That way more hair is being pushed over across your forehead. I'm not sure what you do everyday to style your bangs, but when I used to have fuller bangs (I got sick of them and grew them out) I would use a round brush and a blow drier make sure its not going super side swept but just enough to move to the side but still keep it across my forehead and make it look fuller. Do your research for hair stylists, it may end up costing more, but at least your getting what you want. Show them where you want your new part, and show how short and how side swept you want it... and before they even start cutting your hair, def ask them if they can do it, otherwise your kinda leaving it to chance. Hope I could help!

What Guys Said 1

• you're cute :P

What Girls Said 2

• You might just not be able to have them. They told me I can't have any like that because I have cow-lick where my bangs should part there. So ya :/

• i love your sister's hair and nice video