Why are some women attracted to metrosexuals?

I always see them looking, smiling and flirting with the metrosexual the built guy who's life consists of working out and trying to look pretty. By the time they realize how shallow and unintelligent he is, he would have already been in and out if you know what I mean. Feel free to correct me, this metro thing is fairly new so I could be wrong. Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• Some women including all korean women like metro guys because they are in the closet lesbians.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well, I've been told that I look like an Abercrombie model (I assume that counts as metrosexual), but I also hold a degree in Math from a very tough engineering school. Stereotypes are fun though, right?

• well I'm a pretty boy, and my life consists of a lot of gym time but I think your stereotyping quite a bit, and you sound bitter. girls are attracted to me because I take care of myself, I'm healthy and that makes me feel good and happy.