The Ladder theory? what's your thoughts about it? Guys and girls.

Now I was just reading an answer saying something about the ladder theory. I googled it and its very interesting, Strange and bazaar but strangely true. I guess that line " There is a thin line between genius and crazy." I would love to hear some feedback on this before I start to spread this among other people.

• It seems to be quite true and accurate.
  • Its all a load of horse piss
  • Do I even give a sh*t? I just want to see the results
link for those people who are lazy to google it themselves.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I wouldn't go as far as to say that friendships are doomed because of sexual feelings, ad I've been attracted to girls in the past, become friends with hidden feelings toward, had the feelings die down, then became genuine friends with them. Maybe I'm the exception to the rule but I tend to be a bit more logical than the average chump that thinks with his d***. But I will agree that men will rate or place women on a ladder by "priority" of who they would get with first.

• ahh I concur with you on that. Yeah , I look for girls to date for the long term, not sex. Sex comes and goes, but a strong connection with someone can last forever.

• It's kind of true actually. To be honest, I don't have any close female friends. Guys are much cooler to hang with because they are interested in the same things I am and are a hell of a lot funnier. That's not to say that I don't like being around girls. I do, but the ones that I do want to be around are the ones that I would like to date. If they do not reciprocate those feelings, I have no interest in keeping them in my life.

That might be sad or harsh to some people, but that's just how it is for me.