Ladies what kind of jean style is sexy to you on guys?

Its random but I've seen different styles around. So what's sexy to you ladies? Slim straight styles? Baggy? Skinny jeans? What is it about these styles that are sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• i know I'm not a lady...sort of...but by the general consensus slim straight are good. id suggest levis 514's...whenever I get jeans I buy 514s and they are the perfect because they fit good and give your testicles room the breathe at the same time.

• Bro Levis 514 are my favorite jeans. For real they fit the best. Its modern but not to baggy. Its mature but still still stylish.

• ..and they give your testicles room to breathe at the same time! thanks for best answer btw.

What Girls Said 10

• The ones that hug the rear and the calves are the most sexy, of course, though there's a disclaimer that the front not be too tight... I think the standard boot cut achieves this goal.

Carpenter pants can be are playful and look alright if they hug the waist/hips properly.

"Skinny" jeans are not really flattering on anyone, boy or girl, because they (1) make the person look emaciated OR (highlight the big chunky parts in an unflattering way, like leggings).

• skinny jeans (only work for some guys) and slim straight,i can handle baggy pants but I don't prefer them

• definitely not baggy jeans. some guys look nice in skinnies, but slim straight is the best.

• not baggy, and not skinny jeans. A clean cut straight leg jeans is always flattering on guys it seems... like this : link

• they're not so fashionable in metropolitan Manchester.

• Slim straight. It's not sexy really, but they're the best style. Not to tight and not to baggy... the perfect fit.

• Whatever these jeans are: link

• Somewhere between slim straight styles and baggy. They're not so tight they look girlie but not so baggy they look ugly and lame.

• Cargos, or athletic shorts.

for skateboarders I think slim straight, kinda a stereotype but I think it's hot

• Skinny jeans look hot on a guy to me. So skinny jeans.

• i like dark jeans that are well fitted

What Guys Said 1

• no homo, but low rise boot or boot